• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Yaaaay , getting an A* In chemistry, READ!

Reaction score
then dont tell to others .....
first see your english....
if u know eng more than me than prove it ........
dont tell bastard....
your mothers eye(teri maa ki ankh.....)

but see his posts always ignoring to everybody ...
then tell to me.....

And this, ladies and gentlemen, what happens when you ditch your English classes.

And just to let you know, I sat my English exams 2 years ago, along with 6 other subjects. I've my grades, I like them.
If someone is to prove something, then it's you, I hope to see you after your results are out (13th of August, right?).

Reaction score
if u know eng more than me than prove it ........

Why are you replying to my message? I was talking to vishal007, not vishalgodhani.
This makes me think that you and him are the same person.
If not, then your reply would be something like: if u know eng more than him than prove it .....
and not 'if u know eng more than me than prove it ....'
You either confess you're him or don't reply for him, let him do it.
I would also advice you to google 'Than and then' just to get an idea on how to use them properly.

Reaction score
And this, ladies and gentlemen, what happens when you ditch your English classes.

And just to let you know, I sat my English exams 2 years ago, along with 6 other subjects. I've my grades, I like them.
If someone is to prove something, then it's you, I hope to see you after your results are out (13th of August, right?).
ya we i'll see.................

Reaction score
Why are you replying to my message? I was talking to vishal007, not vishalgodhani.
This makes me think that you and him are the same person.
If not, then your reply would be something like: if u know eng more than him than prove it .....
and not 'if u know eng more than me than prove it ....'
You either confess you're him or don't reply for him, let him do it.
I would also advice you to google 'Than and then' just to get an idea on how to use them properly.
i just told before that he is my friend......
so i will reply so u mind yours not me and my friend ok...............

Reaction score

if like them tell the grades of english.......
be honest................

Reaction score
i just told before that he is my friend......
so i will reply so u mind yours not me and my friend ok...............

Okay, he's your friend, no problem with that. But why are you answering for him, let him answer, or can't he do it?

if like them tell the grades of english.......
be honest................

A in English. A* in the other six subjects.

Reaction score
be honest i hate lies.... send ur result as an attachment... and ur age 12 then how can u give the exam..... i m talking about english as a first language (0500) ig igcse..... as i know this exam u can give in 10....... so dont lie..................... understand................

Reaction score
be honest i hate lies.... send ur result as an attachment... and ur age 12 then how can u give the exam..... i m talking about english as a first language (0500) ig igcse..... as i know this exam u can give in 10....... so dont lie..................... understand................

Actually, what you see is not my real age. When I registered, I set my age as 1/1/1, but the system converted it to 1/1/2001.
I'm 18 years old. I've completed my IGCSEs and 3 AS subjects.
Also, in my school, they don't teach English first language. This was English second language.
I'm not lying, idc what you think.

Reaction score
Actually, what you see is not my real age. When I registered, I set my age as 1/1/1, but the system converted it to 1/1/2001.
I'm 18 years old. I've completed my IGCSEs and 3 AS subjects.
Also, in my school, they don't teach English first language. This was English second language.
I'm not lying, idc what you think.

ok..... but i m doing english as a first language....
can u attach ur results plz..............
i know u r honest......
plz...........
i request.........

Reaction score
ok..... but i m doing english as a first language....
can u attach ur results plz..............
i know u r honest......
plz...........
i request.........

Why do you need a copy of my results?
If you insist, I will do it after I finish my exams (17th of June)

Reaction score
THe thing about eay papers is, it hurts the most those kids who worked really hard and made some silly minor mistakes in the papers, and even if they were very few the higher gt mkes things worse for them :p
I got the last question about how much excess calcium was there wrong :(( realized only after the exam and i even knew the answer!