• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Yaaaay , getting an A* In chemistry, READ!

Reaction score
lol.. "READ!!" :D.
Inshalla we all will get an A* ( or a letter close to it :p), and its nice to have high expectations but if (I don't mean you'll get lower or anything) you don't get an A or A* the disappointment will be hard.. and it feels so bad that you can feel it choking you:sick: .. I gave up on expecting high grades xD but I still end up with A's and B's.

Reaction score
I think ill lose around 8-9 marks :p , i was confused in that polymer question the one which contained ester linkage, i had nothing and i knew terylene was synthetic but i still wrote it xD it was good overall Alhamdullilah :)

Reaction score
please i want to ask a question
all of you take chemistry ana all of its marks is 160 or 18o bio and chemistry
but when you open xtreme papers to see the expectations to get the star ana A and B its overall marks is from 200 caz he added paper 5
so can any one tell me how can i know the expectation to get star but from 160
i tried to make ratio
so can any one tell me how can know that expectations ?

Reaction score
then dont tell to others .....
first see your english....
if u know eng more than me than prove it ........
dont tell bastard....
your mothers eye(teri maa ki ankh.....)

Oh, the irony is killing me! Firstly, your grammar is all wrong. Secondly, half of what you wrote was utter nonsense-"your mothers eye"(Dafuq?!) Also, i don't think he has to prove anything to you just by looking at your retarded and nonsensical posts. Seriously, if you're trying to prove your English is better than his the least you could do is use proper grammar and use some good vocabulary. I'm not a grammar Nazi or anything, but:
What you wrote-"first see your english" Proper English:"look at your own use of English first"
What you wrote-"if you know eng more than me prove it ..." Proper English:"If you think you are better than me in English prove it"
Alright, I'm getting kind of tired fixing your post and quite frankly, some of it is just not fixable. I'm not being arrogant, it just annoys me when I see ignorant people. Have a good day, sir.

Reaction score
Oh, the irony is killing me! Firstly, your grammar is all wrong. Secondly, half of what you wrote was utter nonsense-"your mothers eye"(Dafuq?!) Also, i don't think he has to prove anything to you just by looking at your retarded and nonsensical posts. Seriously, if you're trying to prove your English is better than his the least you could do is use proper grammar and use some good vocabulary. I'm not a grammar Nazi or anything, but:
What you wrote-"first see your english" Proper English:"look at your own use of English first"
What you wrote-"if you know eng more than me prove it ..." Proper English:"If you think you are better than me in English prove it"
Alright, I'm getting kind of tired fixing your post and quite frankly, some of it is just not fixable. I'm not being arrogant, it just annoys me when I see ignorant people. Have a good day, sir.

but see his posts always ignoring to everybody ...
then tell to me.....

Reaction score
^^^ What he said ^^^ xD