• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Yeah too early to say but....

Reaction score
oki...this is kinda annoying coz it does not have anything at all to do with studies....but wth...i am taking a break from studying right now so thot i ma ask this:

ARE ANY OF YOU DOING JOBS IN SUMMER AFTER EXAMS??

lame....but answer if u are!!

^^

Reaction score
Xenarra said:
oki...this is kinda annoying coz it does not have anything at all to do with studies....but wth...i am taking a break from studying right now so thot i ma ask this:

^^
i'd love to.. but there aren't any jobs for us people. I've always want to do a part time job , but theres nothing to do at all in KSA :unknown:

Reaction score
heyyyy i was JUST ABOUT TO POST THIS TOPIC! :O
freaky its almost like u read my mind! :p

yeah m looking for opportunities here cox i have seen a lot of young people working nowadays in Jeddah.
but i have 3 disadvantages
1-NON SAUDI
2-UNDER GRADUATE
3-FEMALE
!
lol still m trying :) i will start a topic myself too about dis and see if can get some useful information :)

Reaction score
yep same problem here:
non saudi
cannot speak perfect arabic
female

i heard girls get hired as baggers in centre point...but not sure many of us want that job....summers schools are great too( if there are any)

post any opportunities you get...i am soo gonna earn sumthing..not gonna waste my time >.<

yea the mind reading thing happens sumtimes...i guess its a coincidence lol

Reaction score
HorsePower said:
Xenarra said:

^^
i'd love to.. but there aren't any jobs for us people. I've always want to do a part time job , but theres nothing to do at all in KSA :unknown:

If ur a dude...its gonna be easy for u to get a job..seriously....you can get job in a hotel as a receptionist etc....

Reaction score
Xenarra said:
yep same problem here:
non saudi
female

i heard girls get hired as baggers in centre point...but not sure many of us want that job....summers schools are great too( if there are any)

post any opportunities you get...i am soo gonna earn sumthing..not gonna waste my time >.<

You don't need to waste your time. Study for AS.

Reaction score
WayneRooney10 said:
Xenarra said:
yep same problem here:
non saudi
female

You don't need to waste your time. Study for AS.

Nahhhh not what i had in mind for a long deserved holiday >.> i aint gonna study the whole three months and anyways my parents want me to have a job...more experience

Reaction score
yellitgirl said:
heyyyy i was JUST ABOUT TO POST THIS TOPIC! :O
freaky its almost like u read my mind! :p

yeah m looking for opportunities here cox i have seen a lot of young people working nowadays in Jeddah.
but i have 3 disadvantages
1-NON SAUDI
2-UNDER GRADUATE
3-FEMALE
!
lol still m trying :) i will start a topic myself too about dis and see if can get some useful information :)
Same problems :mad:
LOL

Reaction score
same problem here..i can speak arabic well but i am non saudi so no one would hire me for sure :(
i am thinking i should just join the gym or smth.i wanna be somewhere outside no home slouching over the computer screen and hell no for studying :p

Reaction score
I can enjoy working with my father's company to have some experience even though I wont get paid but atleast get or gain some experience for better future
The problems doesnt interfere as
I am not living in Saudia(but near)
I am not a female
My father's company workers agree as well as his boss agree about that

Reaction score
im also gonna 2ry 4 city centre, i heard if there any ocassions u cn work as a cartoon character 4 da whole day nd gt paid!
btw im in BAHRAIN
the place where the protestors were having problem

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
same problem here..i can speak arabic well but i am non saudi so no one would hire me for sure :(
i am thinking i should just join the gym or smth.i wanna be somewhere outside no home slouching over the computer screen and hell no for studying :p
hey if you can speak arabic well then you can get to be a sales person in female shops ....and on top of that you know english too! bilingual people are needed nowaydays....if you knew urdu or hindi it will much much better! :p

Reaction score
Well in UAE being a girl is an advantage :p
many oppurtunities....!!
there are promotional jobs buh parents here dnt really allow fo promotional jobs !!

Reaction score
freakedout said:
Well in UAE being a girl is an advantage :p
many oppurtunities....!!
there are promotional jobs buh parents here dnt really allow fo promotional jobs !!
Ow k...but hey atleast u hve opportunities..here we are jailed....for life!!-.-

Reaction score
i was thinking of maybe working at McDonalds :D it'll be kinda cool, but then i may get bored or maybe not ... dunno :%)

Reaction score
HorsePower said:
i was thinking of maybe working at McDonalds :D it'll be kinda cool, but then i may get bored or maybe not ... dunno :%)
really ?! they hire IG graduates?? NICEE...but its a boys only job....sooo...good luck on that "sigh"

Reaction score
Xenarra said:
HorsePower said:
really ?! they hire IG graduates?? NICEE...but its a boys only job....sooo...good luck on that "sigh"
nooo im not saying that they do, i was thinking of asking them , but i dont really think they'll let me, cuz all the people there are like grown up men and can speak arabic -__- on the other hand im not a grown up man and i cant speak arabic (although i've been living here since 10 years) :p

Reaction score
HorsePower said:
Xenarra said:
HorsePower said:
nooo im not saying that they do, i was thinking of asking them , but i dont really think they'll let me, cuz all the people there are like grown up men and can speak arabic -__- on the other hand im not a grown up man and i cant speak arabic (although i've been living here since 10 years) :p
ow mann....well i have been living here for 16 whole years and i just know the important bits and pieces of arabic -.- take a job as a bagger..hehe

Reaction score
i've got a suggestion...a pretty lame one though, how about BABY SITTING ! ( i know its a stupid idea )

Reaction score
HorsePower said:
i've got a suggestion...a pretty lame one though, how about BABY SITTING ! ( i know its a stupid idea )
yeah awesome idea...if you like taking money from ppl you know! its not like the west here....well me it isnt....if i have to baby sit its gotta be my neighbours who wont pay a cent coz well we know them -.-
maybe bagger it is >.<