• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Yeah too early to say but....

Reaction score
ChantooPantoo said:
xIshtar said:
Heheh.. I have a job. Have done for the past 2 years actually.. :D
I work at a veterinarian clinic, as it's my choice of occupation later on :p
It's awesome, I can give injections, cut animals open, help with operations, stitch animals back up etc...
Ofcourse, I don't get paid for doing it, but who cares, it's a lot of fun xD.
The way u say it...I feel sorry for those animals :p

Haha, naw, I've never killed an animal in my life.. I only said it like that cause if you don't see it that way, it can become quite emotional when an animal dies..
In all fairness though, I read back on what I wrote and it does sound slightly inconsiderate :p

Attachments

• QUESTIONS FROM O.docx
    13.9 KB · Views: 0
Reaction score
Over here in Pakistan there are lots of opporutnities for internships and part time jobs. But man its just too hot ! And Im lazy :p But my friend got a part time job as a teacher in a government school for little kids :)

Reaction score
Pernee26 said:
Over here in Pakistan there are lots of opporutnities for internships and part time jobs. But man its just too hot ! And Im lazy :p But my friend got a part time job as a teacher in a government school for little kids :)

Wow, that must be rewarding xD..
Over here in Cyprus it gets pretty hot too, but the main problem is humidity D:..

:beer: To laziness?!?

Reaction score
xIshtar said:
Pernee26 said:

Wow, that must be rewarding xD..
Over here in Cyprus it gets pretty hot too, but the main problem is humidity D:..

:beer: To laziness?!?

Awwh Yeah little kids can be cute :D Its like she was getting paid to do finger painting with the little ones.
Ahhh same here ! The coastal areas in the summer..... can kill >.>
Haha to Laziness ! Hoozah 8)

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but I find having a job as a bag boy or anything of minimum wage worthless for experience and a waste of time.

If I'm going to do a job this summer, it'd be online freelancing or software development. Pays way more, much more productive and looks much better on a CV.

Reaction score
She7taman said:
I don't know about you guys, but I find having a job as a bag boy or anything of minimum wage worthless for experience and a waste of time.

If I'm going to do a job this summer, it'd be online freelancing or software development. Pays way more, much more productive and looks much better on a CV.

Seems cool, I'm planning on learning Java/ getting better at photoshop over the summer :p
My little brother who is 11 is better than me at photoshop, he makes some pretty cool stuff...

Reaction score
ChantooPantoo said:
Teaching kids is not an easy task and its a government school you're talking about :p
She got assigned to Kindergarden so I think that is pretty easy , haha even in a government school :p

Reaction score
xIshtar said:
It's awesome, I can give injections, cut animals open, help with operations, stitch animals back up etc...
WHOA niceee....how old are you?! IG's right?? :S

Reaction score
well i am not persistent on being a bagger...duhh...its a lame job but if nuthin beter comes in the way ....i ma have to do sumthing lame >.< just wish i knew arabic >.<

Reaction score
if a job's worth doing it..its too hard..or i m lazy...actuall no jobs in KSA as i am foriegn

Reaction score
dude most of us are foriegn....and laziness is gonna get u no wer...specially in the holidays...you can't be lazing around all the time!

Reaction score
true dat Xenarra :)
yeah pak has many opportunities, my czns are doing a job who are my age :) and they find it fun
i on the other hand have much potential but no opportunities.
i have heard about this call center jobs for girls in KSA where you have to take surveys from different people and record it online and you get paid for that. my friend who was yet to give her IGs worked there :)

Reaction score
Xenarra said:
xIshtar said:
WHOA niceee....how old are you?! IG's right?? :S

Yeah, 16 :D

Reaction score
Xshtar where do u live???
and if in the vacation i found a job who pay me good salary ill definitely work but if not then
go on vacation :D probably to bahrain:D

Reaction score
I'm probably going to go to this English Institute and teach inshaAllah. I've asked and they're happy to hire a 16 year old doing Literature to teach kids between 10-12 years of age!!

R

rockincrew

Minimori said:
I'm probably going to go to this English Institute and teach inshaAllah. I've asked and they're happy to hire a 16 year old doing Literature to teach kids between 10-12 years of age!!
lucky
good luck :good:

Reaction score
haochen said:
Xshtar where do u live???
and if in the vacation i found a job who pay me good salary ill definitely work but if not then
go on vacation :D probably to bahrain:D
the job you are talking about hires females who are under graduate?
If yes then please tell more about this job :)

Reaction score
Ishtar...mannn lucky you....16 and gainging experience already

Yea i really din take the research seriously till now....anyways i don wanna jack my head thinking about this now...i ma do this later :D