• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

YIPEEE

Reaction score
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM GONNA APPEAR 4 THIS MAY JUNE SESSION OF A LEVELS ..INSHALLAH...AT THE AGE OF 14......... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Reaction score
You mean by their dates ?
Maths: 9,16,19,26 may
BS: 18may ,1,10 june
Acc: 25may 7,8 june ....i dont remember the date of one paper of acc

Reaction score
I m in O1 and I m 16 and your giving A levels at age of 14 ? How is this possible ?

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
I m in O1 and I m 16 and your giving A levels at age of 14 ? How is this possible ?

It is possible...i left school after doing 7...then i went private...gave 10 olevel sub in 1 year...4 at age of 12 and 6 at 13....and then i yr in alevels

Reaction score
Oopsie...well well names dnt alwayz represent anything....Anyway...MS.EinStien...good luck..!!

Reaction score
yeah sure u r one of those Einstein may u succees Inshaallah what grades u got previously.

Reaction score
omg!!! sorry Ghalya001!!! i think we both made a mistake in choosing our usernames
And thanks scouserlfc...my previous grades were as follows:
Addmaths A*
Maths A*
Accounts A
Business A*
Urdu A
Eco, Eng B
Pak studies , isl, and stats ...B ...these 3 Bs were when i gave at age of 12

Reaction score
Well what i can say is that ye Allah ka shukar,,,,i am nothing...Thank you Allah for everything u have given to us....