• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

You won't believe this!

Reaction score
All praise be to Allah
Peace!
Brothers & Sisters
None of you probably noticed/observed this before.
Okay so now there I am, quietly, enjoying-ly, relaxing-ly sitting after having done my paper. In the midst of all the anxiousness/nervousness and stress, i happened to notice the eye (illuminati sense) on my paper, (the Cambridge logo), I was shocked, i quickly checked it against the statement of entry thinking it was some printing error or something, and woah! same here so i came back home and looked at different papers and i found more of such here is a picture
Untitled.png
I will upload more in a bit, Do tell me, what do you think about this?

Reaction score
All praise be to Allah
Peace!
Brothers & Sisters
Okay so now there I am, quietly, enjoying-ly, relaxing-ly sitting after having done my paper. In the midst of all the anxiousness/nervousness and stress, i happened to notice the eye (illuminati sense) on my paper, (the Cambridge logo), I was shocked, i quickly checked it against the statement of entry thinking it was some printing error or something, and woah! same here so i came back home and looked at different papers and i found more of such here is a picture
View attachment 10134
umm sorry but d u mean the cross sign??

Reaction score
All praise be to Allah
Peace!
Brothers & Sisters
View attachment 10134
isnt the eye supposed to be an eye?? but not just supposed to be a oval shape that looks like an eye..:0

and all here i just want to share a few things...

first of all
robinhoodmustafa illuminati are the people who go against the churchs teachings..thats what they say and even galileo was once an illuminati...:D

moreover us muslims with all respect even i am one..have started to take everything as a conspiracy against us....we should not do that and will have to let things go

i am really sorry but this does not look like any eye...and it could be anything else...

well thats my point rest is your choice...:)

Reaction score
isnt the eye supposed to be an eye?? but not just supposed to be a oval shape that looks like an eye..:0

and all here i just want to share a few things...

first of all
robinhoodmustafa illuminati are the people who go against the churchs teachings..thats what they say and even galileo was once an illuminati...:D

moreover us muslims with all respect even i am one..have started to take everything as a conspiracy against us....we should not do that and will have to let things go

i am really sorry but this does not look like any eye...and it could be anything else...

well thats my point rest is your choice...:)
Sad to say but i believe closing your eyes or turning them away from a storm does not subside it, you just cannot find an area of our lives where they havent interfered or tried to interfere,
The world today is shaping into a form that will eventually stage the End Of Times, and this my friend, is a development of that serial....
We need to be fully aware of it and abstain from following their plans or allowing them to.
Remember, every Prophet told his people to pray to be saved from the fitnah of the antichrist, Dajjal.

And if we start ignoring these things and go on with living our lives, and thats what we are doing as a majority,

The Prophet (S.A.W) said that he(Dajjal) will come at a time when people will have no knowledge of him, there will be no discussion about him in masajid.......
So, kindly think before you say!
:)