• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

You won't believe this!

Reaction score
Sad to say but i believe closing your eyes or turning them away from a storm does not subside it, you just cannot find an area of our lives where they havent interfered or tried to interfere,
The world today is shaping into a form that will eventually stage the End Of Times, and this my friend, is a development of that serial....
We need to be fully aware of it and abstain from following their plans or allowing them to.
Remember, every Prophet told his people to pray to be saved from the fitnah of the antichrist, Dajjal.

And if we start ignoring these things and go on with living our lives, and thats what we are doing as a majority,

The Prophet (S.A.W) said that he(Dajjal) will come at a time when people will have no knowledge of him, there will be no discussion about him in masajid.......
So, kindly think before you say!
:)

I am not saying that we should just turn away but i am saying that we should not bring it out of everywhere...even where it is not there..:D

now please let me know that you think that this is actually the zionists...:)

Reaction score
I am not saying that we should just turn away but i am saying that we should not bring it out of everywhere...even where it is not there..:D

now please let me know that you think that this is actually the zionists...:)
Sadly so but these people have emerged everywhere, come to think of it,
Anyway I dont want a long argument, so let it be....;)

Reaction score
I agree with spidey21, it doesn't necessarily have to be an eye, and I don't know what u mean about the dragon either, but even if it is an eye, does that mean that every logo or whatever in the world having an eye ,that the people who use it follow this illuminati? of course not, in some countries ,the arab ones , the eye sometimes is used as something to stop jealousy ( hassad) of other people affecting u , these are really old traditions and those people might have never heard of this illuminati.
the eye in this logo , could mean that science and knowledge light our paths in life, that is if it was really an eye not something else.THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES
Also , even if we assume ,that this eye referred to the illuminati at the time in which the logo was made, does that mean that people who study books or in cambridge believe it in this thing? NO, and I dare say that probably some of the english people who study there themselves don't believe in illuminati. it's a logo , and those people aren't leading us to anything, they're benefiting us , so we could be thankful to them and stop thinking it's some sort of plan to keep up us away from our faiths.

Reaction score
isnt the eye supposed to be an eye?? but not just supposed to be a oval shape that looks like an eye..:0

and all here i just want to share a few things...

first of all
robinhoodmustafa illuminati are the people who go against the churchs teachings..thats what they say and even galileo was once an illuminati...:D

moreover us muslims with all respect even i am one..have started to take everything as a conspiracy against us....we should not do that and will have to let things go

i am really sorry but this does not look like any eye...and it could be anything else...

well thats my point rest is your choice...:)
I put up a purple logo dp ysterday and u said that it had an eye which resembled the illuminati, y is this eye not illuminati then?

Reaction score
I put up a purple logo dp ysterday and u said that it had an eye which resembled the illuminati, y is this eye not illuminati then?
is this even an eye??? o_O
its just a shape of something oval thats what i am feeling..honestly..:D
that one in your dp was clearly an EYE!! :)

Reaction score
is this even an eye??? o_O
its just a shape of something oval thats what i am feeling..honestly..:D
that one in your dp was clearly an EYE!! :)

guys eyes can mean anything, stop thinking that every eye refers to the illuminati , or else u can sonsider that human beings too refer to the illuminati, don't we have eyes?;)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I agree with spidey21, it doesn't necessarily have to be an eye, and I don't know what u mean about the dragon either, but even if it is an eye, does that mean that every logo or whatever in the world having an eye ,that the people who use it follow this illuminati? of course not, in some countries ,the arab ones , the eye sometimes is used as something to stop jealousy ( hassad) of other people affecting u , these are really old traditions and those people might have never heard of this illuminati.
the eye in this logo , could mean that science and knowledge light our paths in life, that is if it was really an eye not something else.THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES
Also , even if we assume ,that this eye referred to the illuminati at the time in which the logo was made, does that mean that people who study books or in cambridge believe it in this thing? NO, and I dare say that probably some of the english people who study there themselves don't believe in illuminati. it's a logo , and those people aren't leading us to anything, they're benefiting us , so we could be thankful to them and stop thinking it's some sort of plan to keep up us away from our faiths.

yup.. as long as we don't have a clear proof and as long as we don't find illuminati directly affecting us.. we'd better not go over paranoid.. instead focus on our priorities... like, for me it is learning my faith more coz I know it has answers and precautions... and focusing on my studies...

any way people, a discussion on them is already going on:
http://www.xtremepapers.com/communi...about-the-illuminati.11150/page-4#post-184701
:)

Reaction score
All praise be to Allah
Peace!
Brothers & Sisters
None of you probably noticed/observed this before.
Okay so now there I am, quietly, enjoying-ly, relaxing-ly sitting after having done my paper. In the midst of all the anxiousness/nervousness and stress, i happened to notice the eye (illuminati sense) on my paper, (the Cambridge logo), I was shocked, i quickly checked it against the statement of entry thinking it was some printing error or something, and woah! same here so i came back home and looked at different papers and i found more of such here is a picture
View attachment 10134
I will upload more in a bit, Do tell me, what do you think about this?
Well I saw this coat of arms long time back. It could mean our whole system is linked back to the whole thing, but then it could also mean nothing. It certainly be the mother of all co incidences if it is a co incidence; which then agan is too unlikely. Whether it is related to the Illuminatis or not, won't really affect us seeing as everything around us pretty much is linked to them. So what difference does awareness of this uncertain issue raise except more mystery? There is no definite way of knowing what could be and what could not be, for certain. But then again, I may just as well be wrong too. :/

Reaction score
This could be nothing.
It could be something.

They let Muslims study Islamiat . I'll take my chances on their intentions .