• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your Current Mood.

Reaction score
No thank you............
I have my own dairy milk fruit & nuts in my refrigerator.............. :D :D

Reaction score
I heard that you tried to put M & M's in alphabetical order.................. :p :D :p :D

Reaction score
Yup! It is a stupid line. :D
Anyways, whenever I log in, people are posting and chatting over this forum. I mean, that exams are almost on our heads and people still have enough time to chat. I don't know where they get all that time.

Reaction score
Well, I am studying side by side.
And you know what's the problem with me? I do better if I don't study.
I don't know the reason. :S Maybe it's just that when I study, I am overflowing with matter and guess maybe I write things which are not required but when I don't study, I write to the point things. :p
And as far as geography and ATP etc are concerned, when you read from book/past papers, you restrict your mind to write one answer while the questions are quite open ended. :p

Reaction score
Isn't this thread about members' current mood? And look where we have taken it: Exams and M & M's ! :p :D

Reaction score
um hungry... um tired... um ill... n um confused too... :p :p :p

(will sm1 share his/her chocl8 wid me 2...? :p i dnt ve a dairy milk wid nuts or a kitkat in my refrigerator :p )

Reaction score
@Moeexa, what are you confused about?
And sorry, I can't give any dairy milk to you as mine has been probably converted to glucose and used in metabolic processes or stored as glycogen in the liver.................... :D :p

Reaction score
When there is a thread related to education we convert it into a chat box and when there is a thread of chatting we turn it into an educational discussion.......................hmmmmmmmmmmmm.................this is so strange..................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............we are so naughty, very very naughty :p ;) :mrgreen:

Well don't laugh mr.green its all because of you we do this.....................okay.......................so don't show your big smile like that. :p

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I feel disgusting right now!
I CANNOT believe we lost to India.. Seriously!