• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your Current Mood.

Reaction score
@ Shahlakh, LOL Girl true

@ Nibz, Atleast we have learned alot from this match. We have learned that we are not Sindhi, Balochi, Pathan or Punjabi etc. We are PAKISTANI. :)

@ Math Angel, Walaikum Assalam.

@ Topic, extremely bad mood.

Reaction score
Yup ashley is right. At least we had learned from this match. I know how it feels when our own country looses. But you know what every failure is sometimes a victoRy for us. Moreover our pakistan did really well. I mean they made 9 of india players out. WEll dude that is too much. And remember one more thing our pakistani are like rabbits not a tortoise like indians.When they work hard they do this to their utmost while indians do not. So chill up dude!!

WEll I am proud of my own pakistanis :D :)

Reaction score
chalo bato kiya khaogay, haan likin meri spaghetti mut khana, kyunkay main kaafi selfish hoon. :p ;) :D :mrgreen:

Oh come one you again Mr.green. So you also want to eat spaghetti, you big green smiley hulk. :p ;)

Reaction score
WHY???????????? What happened dear?? DId Mr.green made you angry??? IF so then I am telling you I will scold him. Hey you Mr.green where are you?? :p ;) :)

Reaction score
Well, I solved 3 past papers in a row..............so you must have had got my meaning.............. :p

Reaction score
And i am angry because of Mr. pinpurblue, who is a friend of Mr. green. And he teases me all the time. :cry: :p ;)

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..................ahmmmmmmmmmmmm......I don't know.....................may be he is hiding somewhere...........so excuse me. As soon as I find him I will let you know..................MR GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU???????? :p ;)

Reaction score
hehehehehehehehhehhehehhehheheh.................I also know how to laugh Mr.green. So just don't show off by showing your big teeth :p :p

You have my mood very bad Mr.green. ;)
So right now i am not feeling good :p

Reaction score
Accha to batao kya khaogay :p ;)
Actually we have an XPF Kitchen as well. So there we can cook something for you. :p

Reaction score
Well I m actually on a diet because of upcoming basket ball match so I think I won't be eating until 2morrow !! :)

Reaction score
Wooooooooooooooooooh ooooooooooooooooh so you are participating in a basket ball match in your school. Am I right? :D

Reaction score
No Actually In the club of KESCE !! I m playing for them !! but don't think that i don't hate them !!