• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your Current Mood.

Reaction score
LAST EXAM EVE.sounds funny but will be missing them.LONG DAY AHEAD WITH TWO EASY BUT EXAMS AFTER ALL.home away from 7am to 4pm.wish me luck.

Reaction score
I've gone mad , But deeply I'm thinking abt GAZA and praying for them :(
May Allah protect them , Ameen

Reaction score
I'm Annoyed, also with a slight glimpse of anger and a alot of frustration, oh yeah! theres confusion too. Well basically I feel .. like I need a break more like a vacation.
why? Cus my boyfriend sometimes just gets on my nerve and why!? cus all I did was try to do something on his birthday which is a surprise but as he got to know about it, he hated it instead of being greatful.
boys I tell you! -_-

Reaction score
I'm Annoyed, also with a slight glimpse of anger and a alot of frustration, oh yeah! theres confusion too. Well basically I feel .. like I need a break more like a vacation.
why? Cus my boyfriend sometimes just gets on my nerve and why!? cus all I did was try to do something on his birthday which is a surprise but as he got to know about it, he hated it instead of being greatful.
boys I tell you! -_-
guys r mad.... we shouldn't spoil our mood bcz of them!!

Reaction score
guys r mad.... we shouldn't spoil our mood bcz of them!!
boys I tell you! -_-
they're jerks.......... never trust 'em! ;)

Reaction score
boys I tell you! -_-

AHAHAHA! Puh-lease! not all of them are same and you do know what i mean when i say that :p

Reaction score
AHAHAHA! Puh-lease! not all of them are same and you do know what i mean when i say that :p
facts is, men will always be men Emkay.
No matter how much you do for them, their genitals shall be their best girlfriend/ soulmate.
Soo yeah, all of them are same. ATleast the remaining 2% hey are which why, they're that predictable

Reaction score
facts is, men will always be men Emkay.
No matter how much you do for them, their genitals shall be their best girlfriend/ soulmate.
Soo yeah, all of them are same. ATleast the remaining 2% hey are which why, they're that predictable

are we really going that deep? ofcourse, men will always be men.
but it's YOU who make them treat you good or bad, depending on the way you get things done.
who asked you to be nice with the bad ones? playing with the fire will only get you hurt.
be strong, carefree and less-caring. that is how you're going to survive.
so next time, don't blame the world for your mistakes instead accept them and do not replicate SourRouge [:

N.M

Reaction score
boys I tell you! -_-

That's what happens when we disobey our Lord! There is always wisdom behind what Allah has ordered us to do(i.e. men n women keep a distance) it's we who don't understand...
"Does He who created not know...??" [quran 67:14]

All these bf/gf end up here, You don't know men think differently than a women! They can never be sincere to a gf! Girls might be very serious abt the relationship but I doubt any guy is...
N what good do you expect in a relationship with disobedience of Allah? The holy Prophet(SAW) said," when a man and woman are alone the third one is Shaitan." (Sahih)
That's y everything has a halal way too i.e. marriage where Allah(SWT) puts love in the hearts of spouses...
It was in Allah's Book before fourteen centuries Almighty's saying, "And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquillity with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): verily in that are Signs for those who reflect." [Ar-Rum: 21]