• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your Current Mood.

Reaction score
Missing my friend bcuz she may not come back, which makes me CRY !! :cry: As she said me "Don't forget me in ur Prayers and say my salaam to all other her friend as now I don't whether I'll return or not" :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
are we really going that deep? ofcourse, men will always be men.
but it's YOU who make them treat you good or bad, depending on the way you get things done.
who asked you to be nice with the bad ones? playing with the fire will only get you hurt.
be strong, carefree and less-caring. that is how you're going to survive.
so next time, don't blame the world for your mistakes instead accept them and do not replicate SourRouge [:
I could say the same, its because men will always be men and not change for anyone that make us, girls behave the opposite way. If we're treated and valued with the same value and respect we give you men, I don't think problems would have ever occurred. Who asked the bad ones to be nice with the good ones? You say men and thier behavior depend and how we get things done, how are you making sense? If men give us hopes cus we're nice and innocent is it our fault we'd be nice to them back? and then if they wanna be a chameleon why are we still left to be blamed?
Women apparently are the main definition for sacrifice and compromise, which men clearly can't do. If i we're to ve care-free and strong and lets say heartless by what your words mean, there is no difference!
Maturation comes with acceptance also, its better if "boys' start to admit that they are the ones that turn good girls into bad and not replicate aswell

Reaction score
mood ? well ....... somewhat stressed and somewhere stuck in a puddle of mud of life's journey :p :p
hoping to get out soon :cry:

Reaction score
Yessssss :cry::cry:

After reading her last message for me it always makes me cry ! Trying to satisfy myself …by giving excuses and reasons to my brain ! :cry:
InshaAllah she'll be fine!
You two will meet again!
Don't lose hope, that's a believer's fuel to move on!
My prayers for her safe return are now alongside yours....... :)
May Allah protect her! Ameen!
Cheer up! :)

Reaction score
Yessssss :cry::cry:

After reading her last message for me it always makes me cry ! Trying to satisfy myself …by giving excuses and reasons to my brain ! :cry:
You two will meet again!
And i mean it! :)

Reaction score
You two will meet again!

My all friends also say like that which give me hopes but whenever I go through her msgs she wrote for me, They sound little bit hopeless to me !
Then when she said me to say “Send my salam to every1 bcuz what will happens afterwards I don’t know, fi eman Allah” ! this makes me cry bcuz I don’t want to lose her ! But Allah knows what is better…
I can say is May Allah protect her, Ameen

Reaction score
My all friends also say like that which give me hopes but whenever I go through her msgs she wrote for me, They sound little bit hopeless to me !
Then when she said me to say “Send my salam to every1 bcuz what will happens afterwards I don’t know, fi eman Allah” ! this makes me cry bcuz I don’t want to lose her ! But Allah knows what is better…
I can say is May Allah protect her, Ameen
She'll come back to you. iA! :)

Reaction score
Inshallah, Even I’ve stopped using my othr acc bcuz I’ve added her ! When I go online there It reminds abt her! So when she will return, IA. !
Back to everything.IA.
Be strong, dear! :)
Allah knows what's best!
And He has control over everything!
No one else is a better Companion in such times!
Turn to Him, and pray! :)