• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your Current Mood.

Reaction score
WEllll my friend nice to hear that.....at least you have a courage to move forward................And why wouldn't you have? after all they were only mocks.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM My pal what tips do you want???? I don't understand. :) :)

Reaction score
Well I'll be honest here, sometimes, when I do papers, and when I find mistakes, I fall apart, thinking what am I gonna do in the IG's :( I find Chem sooo boring, I avoid doing it, but I'm gonna increase my study timing to 14 hours a day now, thats how I think I will achieve A*! Thanks for the boost! :)
Mm with Chem..? I suck at paper 3 where should I start, I will do Paper 3, Winter 2006 in sometime!

Reaction score
Hey man I also hate chemistry these days !! at the beginning I loved it but now I hate it so much !!

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more man, I'm trying to build my interest in it! By the way, do you take biology or computer studies?

Reaction score
well i do take chemistry and yeah sometimes it happens to me too as i get really bored from chemistry. You know what as a matter of fact I even hated mathematics but as I began to solve at least one exercise each day...............I don't know how...................But I seriously began to get interested in completing the two whole books of mathematics..................and guess what.................i am now successful in finishing them...............but dude you know what................... i recommend you.............hmmmmmmmmmmmmm................just try building your interest in it pal.....and if it is about committing mistakes while doing past papers...............then don't you worry dude..............its better if you are doing mistakes in your paper right now as you have a great opportunity to overcome them.................but suppose if you committed mistakes in the exams then obviously you know what will happen..................huh :) :)
SO MY FRIEND WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? GO AND OVERCOME ALL THOSE MISTAKES.................JUST DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. :)

Reaction score
Thanks a lot man, motivates me!! :) I did paper 3 of chem and got few mistakes, m gonna solve more in some time! Maths? I used to hate it too, to the cores! What I did was, took my mobile, inserted the headphone and in my ears, with the music, because math is the only subject you don't have to memories anything, and the same procedure is applied by many students in my school, try it once mate, it will surely help you as it did to me! I only listen to music while doing maths and nothing else! I have my own rule and that is, if I have to listen to music, I have to maths while doing it, and now by the will of Allah, I mastered it! I used to suck at paper 4 before and now, I mastered the paper with 1 or 2 mistakes! So try it man! :) and thanks for the support! :)

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMM you welcome yaar.And Yeah this technique that you have told is great.............wellllllllllll ahmmmmmmmmmmmm seems you are in A levels..........as you are doing core mathematics......... am i right??? Well my brother is in A levels too he is doing c1 c2 s1 and s2 of mathematics................ummmmmmmmmmmmm don't need to.......... but i believe you clearly know what S stands for dude.............anyways..................But except like you he is not doing science subjects..............as he is in commerce side. :) :D

Reaction score
Yeah and one more thing my school friends do the same thing. they listen to songs and they study. If there are no songs they would say: "Oh MY NUTS WHY IS IT TOO QUITE AND BORING??? LETS START SOME MUSIC.I CAN"T STUDY WITHOUT THAT" :) :D

Reaction score
Not really man, I'm doing my IG's in May/June 2011! :p I will start my A-level in August. :) Haha they are right mate, nuts get too light! :p But really man I won't go in commerce I hate it! My elder brother he got 7 A*'s in every subject he took in his IG's which was in 2008, he now in University of York, Yorkshire, England! I love science, commerce is not meant for me! :)

Reaction score
Haha, dude we got a great competition in my family:
Elder most brother- All A's and 1 B
Elder sister- All A's
Elder brother- 7A*'s
Now I have to beat em all! I don't think I will :(

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMMM then you should be better than them. yeah and one more thing pal..............you just try to observe what your brothers and sisters do that they get such kind of brilliant marks. You should be like sherlock holmes.............who could easily find special talent or ability in a person by his powerful observation. :) :)

Reaction score
You're a great motivator I must say, and no offence, I'm far beyond Holmes, I already observed what they did, asked them, now ruling the things what they did! :) Thanks for the support mate, really appreciate it!

Reaction score
Why not dude??? If any human can do in this world then why can't you??? huh.......................you know what........................ there is a very famous saying : A man can do what a man has done. :)
If your brothers and sisters can do then why can't you pal?? Its not because you are their brother but its that all of the successful people in this world are humans just like you. Allah has made all of us equally........................its just the human's mental problem that they couldn't understand. And everyone is special in this world. IF you just make a try and do your best then Allah will certainly come to help you. Because Allah is a friend of those who works hard and puts efforts. :D
DUDE JUST GO AUR HIMMAT SE KAAM LO YAAR. TUM KAR LOGAY. :)

Reaction score
Well dude i have the same problem as u.
My bro got all As in Olevels in 10/10 (remember no A* that time) with 95% in both Pak stu and ISl
so im told to do better then him so its a kind of pressure.

Then if u thought this was enuf then he gets all As again in A level first year PHEw.

Now ill have to do much better then him lets see !!! :p

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM it seems everyone is competing with their own family members. SO LET US CALL THIS A FAMILY FIGHT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHa. ;) :p

Reaction score
Soooo Happppppyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Actually I found the game I used to play when I was little... Its been like 7 or 8 years.... Death Rally... Playing it makes me trip down memory lane... :) You can download it for free..DOWNLOAD