• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your Current Mood.

Reaction score
OH SO YOU WERE HAVING EXAM. AND salman how can you even think of the party huh. Aray princess ko invite nahi karo gae???? :p ;)

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........... i see. Well anyways aray kisi ko to invite karo gay meray bhai. Seems you will enjoy the party by yourself. :p :) ;)

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Okay then you should be inviting mr.green. because the ball which you were playing with was mr.green himself. But unfortunately mr.green is in the prison so..................ahmmmmmmmmmmmm.................excuse me. :p ;)
Well how was your party dude? :D :)

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I LOVE THAT PART. Even when we were throwing a party in our class................. so firstly we gave an order for KFC IN OUR SCHOOOL!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??? I mean even the principal allowed us to do so. After eating KFC............hmmmmmmmmmm..............yummm yummm..........I can still feel its taste............hmmmmmmmmmmm the chicken.................... well anyways we played water fight, throwing water on everyone. But you know what surprisingly i was the one who was saved from that water!!!!OOOOOOOOH FEWWWWWWWWWW that was close and I was too lucky for that. :p ;)

SO NOW YOU SEE MY MOOD IS QUITE GOOD NOW :p ;)

Reaction score
WELL KFC IS QUITE DELICIOUS, but if you keep on eating it several times,then you become fed up of it. WELLLL AHMMMMMMMMMM THAT IS THE CASE WITH ME. Once I asked one of my friends who is the biggestfan of KFC. SHE LOVES KFC A LOT!!! I asked her: " Don't you get tired or fed up of KFC as you have eaten KFC many many times?" In reply she told me: " WEll no yaar..........I never get fed up of KFC. KFC IS MY LIFE!!" :p ;)
But as far as about me I never get fed up of biryaani................hmmmmmmmmm..............yummm yummm. Well i rarely ate biryaani when i was in saudia arabia, but as I came to my homeland Pakistan karachi, I began to love it. Isi liyae meray rishtay daar waalay mujh se kehtay hain keh; "dunya khuttam ho jaey gee likin tumhari biryani kabhi bhi khuttam nahi hogi"
I like the biryaani which is cooked during a wedding party in Pakistan. That one is too delicious. :p :)
So I am now in a mood of eating something very very special. :p ;)

Reaction score
OHHHHHHH thank you then. Likin jab bhi main shaadi main aati hoon to sirf thori si biryaani khaati hoon aur phir chooooor deti hoon. SO AHMMMMMMMMM...............excuse me. :p ;) ;) ;) ;)
But I don't know whether I will come in your cat's wedding or not. :D :D :p :p :p :p :D

Reaction score
HAAAANNNN HAAAAAAAAAAN Tum hai to bari hindi aati hai.........huh................... :p :p

Reaction score
yeah excess of these channels on our tv is getting me bored ive changed all these channels into sports one to counter this HINDI extravaganza in my tv :lol: :p