• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

your dream place..!!

Reaction score
awwwww...i noe i wld love to visit mecca tooo...god i wanna c kabah live...guyz plzz pray dat i visit mecca b4 i die...i mean all of us shld visit mecca b4 we die..inshallah....!!!
nd canada god i just wanna go der badly..!!
nd yes indians r d best...no odr person...
ya obvo muslims r way btr dan indians..!!!god i am soo happy i am a born muslim..!!! <3<3<3[/quote]

Reaction score
nah.. muslims r da bst.... :p (you can't disagree on that, sadly :D )

b/w @ topic: I'd love to go mecca, the place in front of kabah I'd like to sit there; just looking at it (before fajir).. it's my fav place... the peace you feel inside can't be found anywhere.. :love: while m there I'd also like to pay a teacher of mine a visit, he lives in jeddah...
after that maybe canada to beat meet some cousins of mine...
Iam very sry, u just said tht muslims the best , i agree to that fact but here in this topic it doesnt say anything abt religion and btw SHE/HE SAID INDIANS are the best and that isnt a religion or a cast it is a nationality and it is very nyc of u to visit ur teacher god bless u :):cool:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Iam very sry, u just said tht muslims the best , i agree to that fact but here in this topic it doesnt say anything abt religion and btw SHE/HE SAID INDIANS are the best and that isnt a religion or a cast it is a nationality and it is very nyc of u to visit ur teacher god bless u :):cool:
Oh, sorry I didn't mean it like that, I know that She is a muslim so I said 'muslims r da bst' in a fun way... coz then she couldnt disagree with me... :D Didn't mean to compare it with indians or anything.....