• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

your Fav:Celebs,movies,books,games ..talk bout anything!!

Reaction score
Re: your Fav:Celebs,movies,books,games ..talk bout anything!

ks136 said:
Ghazna12 said:
Anyone else watches grey's anatomy?
Not me....what do u think about Zack and Cody?
Zack and Cody are fun! I love the way they talk to each other! :D :D

Reaction score

ks136 said:
rviboy said:
yeah need for speed is all time favourite. Mid-town Madness was also good. Cue Club was nice as well ! Long time i played these games...Miniclip games are also cool :D

^^Tera Nova, yeah i watched one episode, it was good. i watched it due to the actor in it who was the commander in the movie Avatar!

^^^my fav movie if have to name only 1 then Avatar. simply amazing!
I started watching it because of Jason O'Mara =p ...i havent seen avatar yet :( maybe after exams...2.5 months to go :%) Pray for me plx

haha i c. what about Big Bag theory, i started watching that 2 caz of Kaley Cuoco :D. 2.5 months..hmm long time. poor u. well good luck 4 papers n prep :good:

Reaction score

I HATE JUSTINE BIBER!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x

lets see is jusine bieber great or not?????
i think he is a good singer still any ways a bore ..;P
u guys dont even spell his name correctly.it is JUSTIN BIEBER and i'm a big FAN of both ENRIQUE AND JUSTIN BIEBER.

Reaction score
^^ and do I care? I even hate her name! And yes i have written the correct spelling cuz its her not his. Ok so its justine. which is a girl name...:mad:

Reaction score
hey! even if u dont like HIM its not good to insult someone like this.there r many singer whom i dont like or i hate but i dont insult them like that,kair i dont care if u dont understand what i mean to say.

Reaction score
Hmh, well we understand but i mean only little kids who have no idea about music like him/HER. I mean come on just look at the guy.

Reaction score
hey! even if u dont like HIM its not good to insult someone like this.there r many singer whom i dont like or i hate but i dont insult them like that,kair i dont care if u dont understand what i mean to say.
again correction, its HER. I have more than billions of people behind me saying the same thing! :p
I ain't insulting HER. Just my point of view about HER.

Reaction score
Terra Nova is my favorite show!! I love it!
Anyone seen the Hobbit 'Unexpected Journey' trailer?

Reaction score
apnay opinions ko apnay tak mahdod rakhain tu acha hota hae is koi hurt nahi hoga
Firstly u can't stop anyone from expressing their opinion and secondly there are million's of people out there hating Justin Bieber (the girl). Infact the statistical records show that the top 10 dislikes video on facebook has 5 video which are of justin bieber.

Reaction score
Firstly u can't stop anyone from expressing their opinion and secondly there are million's of people out there hating Justin Bieber (the girl). Infact the statistical records show that the top 10 dislikes video on facebook has 5 video which are of justin bieber.
i am no one to stop U,i give up,u wont understand the thing i am saying===((((