• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

your Fav:Celebs,movies,books,games ..talk bout anything!!

Reaction score
Host...i dont like twilight series :p

in case you don't know, the host isn't a part of twilight series. n btw, whts wrong with twilight? it just gives a break from our lives. a peak out the usual box. whts the big deal? who told ppl to take it seriously?? :p

Reaction score
in case you don't know, the host isn't a part of twilight series. n btw, whts wrong with twilight? it just gives a break from our lives. a peak out the usual box. whts the big deal? who told ppl to take it seriously?? :p
oh yeah...but writer is the same ri8...its just i dont like vampire novels...so i dont like twilight

Reaction score
ohhh oo. go google the host. it isnt about vampires and stuff. its an earth invasion story. aliens and humans making up.
try reading it. u ll like it. i cannot imagine how sum1 can NOT like tht. n yea, its way bttr then twilight. twilight is a story tht teaches u tht nothing exists outside bf. host teaches about fighting lost war!

Reaction score
ohhh oo. go google the host. it isnt about vampires and stuff. its an earth invasion story. aliens and humans making up.
try reading it. u ll like it. i cannot imagine how sum1 can NOT like tht. n yea, its way bttr then twilight. twilight is a story tht teaches u tht nothing exists outside bf. host teaches about fighting lost war!
oohh!!! ok i'll give it a shot then..i thought it to be like twilight :p

Reaction score
TRUE! and love too, right?
i wish ppl were REALLLY like those characters of host!