• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

YOUR FIRST CRUSH <3 <3 <3

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
hey it says ur first crush! lol!!:p

You mean the FIRST time I operated a hydraulic press??? It is sooo good at crushes...

80_ton_hydraulic_press.jpg

(ok maybe a lame joke, but da 1st tym I saw a hydraulic press I was impressed...... and i think it was even bigger than the 1 in picture!)

Reaction score
LOL i ve no person to ask 'cause i never had any, if i had then for some moments and just faded away too early to feel it
if you have a crush on someone, you won't feel it because someone else is crushed by you. someone should have a crush on you for you to feel it! :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Crush? how does it feel :LOL: ?
"We all want to fall in love.:) Why? Because that experience makes us feel completely alive:whistle: . Where every sense is heightened, every emotion is magnified, our everyday reality is shattered and we are flying into the heavens.:cry: It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives.":LOL:

Reaction score
"We all want to fall in love.:) Why? Because that experience makes us feel completely alive:whistle: . Where every sense is heightened, every emotion is magnified, our everyday reality is shattered and we are flying into the heavens.:cry: It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives.":LOL:
but Love is forever ? o_O crush is for moments and here i asked about crush thingy only 'cause i ve got a perfect knowledge about love already :rolleyes:

Reaction score
but Love is forever ? o_O crush is for moments and here i asked about crush thingy only 'cause i ve got a perfect knowledge about love already :rolleyes:
Crush= Love :LOL:
But that's how a Person Feel's when he has a Crush on someone and read my Comment Well :p " It may only last a moment, an hour," :sneaky:

Reaction score
Daniel Radcliffe with those nerdy Harry Potter glasses and the dress robes in Goblet of Fire! :ROFLMAO:
I still can't believe the weirdness of it! :ROFLMAO: