• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your guesses for 0610 Bio. p6 2012

Reaction score
The pattern has changed in almost every IGCSE paper!
Enter your guesses for tomorrow's P6 ;)

Reaction score
The pattern is the same, paper 6 will be 3 questions as usual, Why would you say the pattern has changed??

Reaction score
The pattern is the same, paper 6 will be 3 questions as usual, Why would you say the pattern has changed??
did u give maths 0580? extended? arabic as a foreign lang?
So you mean that something different will come?
am pretty sure abt that for eg. If a question is being repeated from 5 years in a diff. format ofcourse, i can bet it wont appear this tym :/

Reaction score

am pretty sure abt that for eg. If a question is being repeated from 5 years in a diff. format ofcourse, i can bet it wont appear this tym :/
I just want Enzymes, osmosis or germination.. Easiest ones :p did they come for the last 5 years?

Reaction score

I did Math 0580, and Arabic First Language 0508, and if anything, I think they're just easier

Reaction score

To be sure they will ask us enzyme activity, apparatus readings, making experiments, magnification and the most important is having two pictures and giving similarities.

But who knows, they can even bring newer questions. It can be easy or hard.

Reaction score
It doesn't matter if it's gonna be easier or harder as long as there is a curve..

Reaction score
Math is different, in bio, physics and chemistry, paper 6 is strictly based on practical
ok Fiiiiinee..?!? :rolleyes:
You don't want to reply the thread DON'T! let me ask what I wish to! You don't have to agree with all thye things happening around the world! huh! :mad:

Reaction score
To be sure they will ask us enzyme activity, apparatus readings, making experiments, magnification and the most important is having two pictures and giving similarities.

But who knows, they can even bring newer questions. It can be easy or hard.
I suspect the making of insulin through bacteria Might come up too :/

Reaction score
dont think anything new will come....if u r worried check the syllabus...all topics r there

Reaction score
ahh as usual magnification,2 picz similarities and no doubt some kinda graph or eye accomodation..thats my guess:p
In the drawing, do they only consider the "outline" of the shape, cause Iam not exactly an artist

DOS

Reaction score
I have paper 61 tomorow 3pm and I DID ONLY FEW PAPERS just learning experiments...

DOS

Reaction score
here is my guess no 1
here is the format i guess for p6
first question is for nutrient tests(starch, etc)
second is for classification(the first chapter )
third is from germination And magnification
....well thats just a guess

guess no 2
first question will be from nutrient tests or magnification
second from germination or the eye
third from classification or respiration or blood

well this is just a guess(y)