• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your Plans for this Summer! :D

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Title says it all. I was wondering what you guys have planned to do in this summer break from school. Are you guys joining academies?:confused: I was a bit confused tha's why I thought to ask here. Any piece of advice would be appreciated. :)

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Title says it all. I was wondering what you guys have planned to do in this summer break from school. Are you guys joining academies?:confused: I was a bit confused tha's why I thought to ask here. Any piece of advice would be appreciated. :)
I cant really decide..
I will be joining a football club for sure... :cool:
And Maybe Fatima Memorial Hospital internship...
and academy.... depends if I do AS or simple A level... ( I have no idea which college offers what lol ) :confused:
What do you have in mind? :)

Reaction score
enjoy enjoy enjoy enjoy and only enjoy . . Olevel ends . . And i want a BREAK BIG TIME

Reaction score
gonna learn espanol :p and make arrangements to do my further studies from abroad , don't want to take any examination under british ppl -_- , i'll look for some aussies or americna certificates wbu

Reaction score
now, i m revising my isl and pak std paper and then i will start my A Level . no plans for visiting any place. just confined to my city Ah!:sick: