• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your votes for the next XPF Moderators?

Whom would you like to become the next XPF Moderators?

• Math_angel

Votes: 92 35.5%
  • salmanpakrocks

Votes: 96 37.1%
  • AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs

Votes: 95 36.7%
  • CaptainDanger

Votes: 91 35.1%
  • UxaiR

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • scouserlfc

Votes: 26 10.0%
  • abcde

Votes: 41 15.8%
  • hamidali391

Votes: 86 33.2%
  • beacon_of_light

Votes: 25 9.7%
  • princesszahra

Votes: 70 27.0%
  • hassam

Votes: 29 11.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
have a query !! Will this thread run till Moday 16th or it will be closed on Sunday after 2am ?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
assalamoalaikum!!

mon 16th may 2 am ....according to PST
i.e...sunday...late night ;)

Reaction score
heyy new hr 2:) votd 4 capt.salman,math angel n abcde
BEST F LUCK 2 all da nominees though!! may da best choice b made:)

Reaction score
well i m fairly new so i chose randomly AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs,,,salmanpakrockss,,abcde,,,math_angel sorry to other nominees and well BEST OF LUCK FROM MY SIDE TO ALL OF U GUYS

Reaction score
well one query i have will the results completely be based on the number of VOTES or in the end we will see planetmaster not caring about number of votes but making decision on his own????

Reaction score
I believe Planetmaster should decide on his own, even after the voting process is completed, taking into account the non-rigid nature of the process.

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
I believe Planetmaster should decide own his own, even after the voting process is completed, taking into account the rigid nature of the process.

what do u mean by rigid nature??

Reaction score
I meant non-rigid. Not strict, no policies for those who can vote and several other reasons.

Reaction score
well i think its perfectly well made voting poll.....considering the requirements he gave for nominees were enough and there are almost more than 6000 members of XPF it will be better to let them decide who should be a moderator and strict policies ka kia matlab these are not PResident elections just moderator elections

Reaction score
hmmmmm lets wait till 2 am tonight so that planetmaster will declare the results based on any method he like eg voting,,,his own judgement.......best of luck once again to all nominees

Status
Not open for further replies.