• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Zain Malik or Justin Beiber??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yeah but he spells it Zayn & pronounces it like that. And he spelt it like that before. So........ :p
fizza........................................................................................................................umm....................nothing :p

Reaction score
fizza........................................................................................................................umm....................nothing :p
Yes? I know. I get annoyed when people spell or say it the other way :p. Me weird.

Reaction score
529362_432555983427621_432527783430441_1925756_390399725_n.jpg

Reaction score
@belieb 12 nd belle....we will love him...even if dese useless haters keep on hating him...damn u......i mean u guyz r weird hating sum1...u dont even noe personally..!!!
seriously...u all haters sound weirdly sick nd useless by fighting back with BELIEBERS.....coz our point of loving him can neva change...!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER..!!!! <3<3<3
i can tell dis million times..for u HATERS..!!
^^^^
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Reaction score
@ all those who were arguing:
seriously stop it, find some constructing thing to do. If u r muslims, Pick up that dusty copy of Quran and read it, try understanding some part of it... at least it will benifit you. arguing doesn't!

-----
Anyways, all of you are entitled to ur views but don't fight.
and if I hurt anyone's feelings by this post of mine. I'm really sorry... please forgive me.
OK I FORGIVE YOU :D

Status
Not open for further replies.