• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Zain Malik or Justin Beiber??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A question: You have been crying about her being a boy but tell me... WHAT KIND OF GUY BEGS FOR BOYFRIENDS?! ahem ahem :whistle:

Please... it's justin barbie :ROFLMAO:

exactly :) it's worth nothing... So you're gonna act worthless again :D

:LOL: you mean day dream the best :rolleyes:
This is getting old. Oh & about his song, u haven't even heard it, why u hating on something u haven't even heard? And Avril Lavigne has a song called Girlfriend & I'm pretty sure u never suspected her to not be straight. Do what your username says.

Reaction score
This is getting old. Oh & about his song, u haven't even heard it, why u hating on something u haven't even heard? And Avril Lavigne has a song called Girlfriend & I'm pretty sure u never suspected her to not be straight. Do what your username says.
Actually, half the world suspected her to be...! But the same world is too blind watching his hair style and crap to suspect the same for him :whistle:

Reaction score
i sooooo agree wid u!!
n guys r jus JEALOUS of him n i'm sure u knw d reasons!!!!

Reaction score
Oh and you know him?

*Troll mode engaged*
For your kind information only one of them a guy while the other one is the ugliest girl in the history of japanese squeaky nosed women! Furthermore, Messi is also a guy and worth appreciation while this Zayn guy is an absolute bambalakada from the jungle of jakuzi with a few monkeys as his friends who jump about as they play chum chum which ultimately turns out to be a hit song because of people who think monkeys are handsome!

I honestly don't care about either, but I just love your sarcasm. That keeps me reading. Good job. :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
@belieb 12 nd belle....we will love him...even if dese useless haters keep on hating him...damn u......i mean u guyz r weird hating sum1...u dont even noe personally..!!!
seriously...u all haters sound weirdly sick nd useless by fighting back with BELIEBERS.....coz our point of loving him can neva change...!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER..!!!! <3<3<3
i can tell dis million times..for u HATERS..!!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
:O why you damn belieb an belle? :ROFLMAO:

Oh how bad have i waited for this situation. So, miss extreme fan of Justin Barbie. Please begin typing it a million times! :D (not copy pasting) I'll be waiting for you and a million worthless statements like whenever you are done :whistle:

is it really nescessary for you to keep arguing...????? please act ur age.
and I mean both parties... you n ur 'opposers'

Status
Not open for further replies.