• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Zain Malik or Justin Beiber??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
How can one be considered lame if he argues?
You don't have a persuasive personality, I understand but that doesn't makes an argument lame!
i jus dont wanna argue thats it..?nd yes i am telln arguing on such a topic we will be considered lame..??
get my point buddy..!! :)

Reaction score
i jus dont wanna argue thats it..?nd yes i am telln arguing on such a topic we will be considered lame..??
get my point buddy..!! :)

Because you don't know how to? If you're aware, the argument has already started.
It can never be considered lame when you've got the points right.
Get my point?

Reaction score
Atleast Zayn doesn't have a girly voice!
Don't ACT lame. How can you possibly know her*?
You're only a fan, okay? :p
I'm seriously not going to argue about his gender because you can be arrogant about it but COME ON. HE'S A DUDE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. ITs obvious & gosh atleast his fans know him better than the haters. Ok? I don't expect u to get it. You are all so arrogant. Oh & to prove about his voice I could tell you to listen to Boyfriend but being a hater I know you won't & instead of listening or looking at the evidence you'll just say whatever you want. Oh & I'm not hating on Zayn.

Reaction score
I'm seriously not going to argue about his gender because you can be arrogant about it but COME ON. HE'S A DUDE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. ITs obvious & gosh atleast his fans know him better than the haters. Ok? I don't expect u to get it. You are all so arrogant. Oh & to prove about his voice I could tell you to listen to Boyfriend but being a hater I know you won't & instead of listening or looking at the evidence you'll just say whatever you want. Oh & I'm not hating on Zayn.

Lol.
Do you think her song 'Boyfriend' is good enough?
I'm not a hater. Just understand music better!

Reaction score
Because you don't know how to? If you're aware, the argument has already started.
It can never be considered lame when you've got the points right.
Get my point?
evn if i have started it i am ending it..!!
plzz..for gods sake y do u alwayz argue..??

Reaction score
Because I love to argue and put things the right way. Ah well, a few understand. Not your fault. :)
chuck it..its useless..
i am ending dis...as u guyz r pretty lame..!! :D
END END END END..
i have especially put it up in bold..so dat u get it ...:p

Reaction score
Arguing is never useless.
Hah. Whatever.
for me it is useless as u r unnecessarily wastin ua thoughts on rply wat u wanna..nd yes plzz i wont argue as i a sick nd tired of ua alerts..!!
U DONT LIKE HIM GO AHEAD WID IT..ND AS IF I CARE...
I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER...
i wont rply further...!!!!
:):):):):):):):):):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.