• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Zain Malik or Justin Beiber??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Come oon ...he is not that bad u just Don't know him !!
Oh and you know him?

hey its of his ryt 2 say dat cuz dey both r guyz nd i guess GSL isnt ehm ehm:p:D
*Troll mode engaged*
For your kind information only one of them a guy while the other one is the ugliest girl in the history of japanese squeaky nosed women! Furthermore, Messi is also a guy and worth appreciation while this Zayn guy is an absolute bambalakada from the jungle of jakuzi with a few monkeys as his friends who jump about as they play chum chum which ultimately turns out to be a hit song because of people who think monkeys are handsome!

trollface.jpg

Reaction score
Oh and you know him?

*Troll mode engaged*
For your kind information only one of them a guy while the other one is the ugliest girl in the history of japanese squeaky nosed women! Furthermore, Messi is also a guy and worth appreciation while this Zayn guy is an absolute bambalakada from the jungle of jakuzi with a few monkeys as his friends who jump about as they play chum chum which ultimately turns out to be a hit song because of people who think monkeys are handsome!

trollface.jpg

Yeah enough to like him and understand that he is nt like others such as justin beiber !!

Reaction score
I'm seriously not going to argue about his gender because you can be arrogant about it but COME ON. HE'S A DUDE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. ITs obvious & gosh atleast his fans know him better than the haters. Ok? I don't expect u to get it. You are all so arrogant. Oh & to prove about his voice I could tell you to listen to Boyfriend but being a hater I know you won't & instead of listening or looking at the evidence you'll just say whatever you want. Oh & I'm not hating on Zayn.
A question: You have been crying about her being a boy but tell me... WHAT KIND OF GUY BEGS FOR BOYFRIENDS?! ahem ahem :whistle:

Zayn malik...
who likes that Bustin Creeper...
Please... it's justin barbie :ROFLMAO:

for what its worth I'mma write Justin again :p
exactly :) it's worth nothing... So you're gonna act worthless again :D

Expect the best :p :p
:LOL: you mean day dream the best :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.