• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Zeeshan Jaka or Nasir Ghani? For add maths khi

Reaction score
guys can u suggest me that whom is better n from whom should i take tuitions from.... also their no.s....

Reaction score
I had Sir Zeeshan's number.. but I don't have it anymore. Anyway, he was my O-level teacher and my AS teacher and personally I think he's good enough. I got A*s and As in my O-level and I am hoping to get an A in AS level, InshAllah.

I heard NG does a lot of questions on each topic though.

Reaction score
I had Sir Zeeshan's number.. but I don't have it anymore. Anyway, he was my O-level teacher and my AS teacher and personally I think he's good enough. I got A*s and As in my O-level and I am hoping to get an A in AS level, InshAllah.

I heard NG does a lot of questions on each topic though.

Sir Nasir Ghanis number plzz ?

Reaction score
Neither .. i would suggest TTC torrents or khan academy and using Schaums' outlines ... u can download this stuff via torrents for free ... why would you want to pay 5000 or something/month to someone when you can learn on your own for free?.. and it would be ideal to start being responsible and studying on your own because at the uni level you don't hv time for tuition .. self study equates to independence.. hell! using TTC, khan academy and schuams outlines, you can even do further maths.. and the biggest advantage of video lectures is that you can keep repeating the video till you understand it and Schaums' has 100s of questions solved step by step... no need for teachers