• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
"From the complete blessings of Allah upon a servant is testing him with hardships and difficulties that force him to race towards His oneness. Because of this, he will supplicate to Him with sincerity. Hope in Him and no other. Trust in Him and no other. And love Him and no other to the extent that his experiences of faith, trust and love will be sweeter to him than having the trials of sickness and harm removed from him." --Sheikh Al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (ra)

Reaction score
I was just listening to a small talk by Shiekh Salih Al Maghamsy (May Allah protect him), and something what he said, really struck me, made me pause for a while, and reflect.....

"From the mercy of Allah (swt) upon us, is that we were born as muslims, so Allah (swt) gave us Islam, without us even asking Him for this gift... So we ask Allah to grant us Jannah , when we are ASKING Him for it"

SubhanAllah! :cry: How many of us take our Islam for granted?
How many of us thank Allah wholeheartedly everyday, for a blessing that was bestowed upon us like a free bonus?

Hasn't the time come, for us to stop running behind this materialistic world and its temporary pleasure , and instead hasten towards Jannah by being, obedient, dutiful and grateful slaves of the Most High?
"Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient." [57:16]

"O Allah, Make not our hearts deviate (away from the truth), after You have guided us, and bestow upon us Your mercy, verily You are the Bestower " [3:8] :cry:
600495_402840883091662_730993246_n.jpg