• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
images

Reaction score
one of my favourite aayhas of Surah baqarah!! :love:
and here's a beautiful Tafseer of it:
http://muslimmatters.org/audio/Nouman Ali Khan - Obedience from Love of Allah.mp3
Btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw this morning i listened to Nouman ALi Khan's lecture and once i listened to the first second i felt like listening to the end <3 it was like 48 minutes of awesomness *_*
you are the awesomest oldie good evil robot human ever! thankyou for sharing it with me :) i even bragged my sister to listen to it with me and we were both like *__________________________________________* :ROFLMAO:
true story ^

just wanted to thankyou for sharing it with me :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw btw this morning i listened to Nouman ALi Khan's lecture and once i listened to the first second i felt like listening to the end <3 it was like 48 minutes of awesomness *_*
you are the awesomest oldie good evil robot human ever! thankyou for sharing it with me :) i even bragged my sister to listen to it with me and we were both like *__________________________________________* :ROFLMAO:
true story ^

just wanted to thankyou for sharing it with me :)

LOL!! IKR!!! I listened to it n I was like that too! *_______________________________________________________________*
that's y I love the aayah.. coz he introduced it in such a beautiful way.. masha'Allah...!

ur welcome! :D btw do u know.... u get rewarded for making ur sister listen when she follows....
Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allâh be upon him) said: “Whoever calls others to guidance will have a reward like the rewards of those who follow him, without that detracting from their reward in any way....." (muslim)

:) Alhamdulillah.

Reaction score
LOL!! IKR!!! I listened to it n I was like that too! *_______________________________________________________________*
that's y I love the aayah.. coz he introduced it in such a beautiful way.. masha'Allah...!

ur welcome! :D btw do u know.... u get rewarded for making ur sister listen when she follows....
Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allâh be upon him) said: “Whoever calls others to guidance will have a reward like the rewards of those who follow him, without that detracting from their reward in any way....." (muslim)

:) Alhamdulillah.

OMG! HIGH FIVE!! @*__________________________________________________________________*
you know when i listened it to it i wz like so amazed to be honest, that awesome feeling when you listen to Quran and you feel wonderful inside ^_^ and i just wanted to thankyou soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much :D :D :D

omg tbh i didn't know that but know i do :) thankyou ^^ wooooooow @quote :O just now i literally went from this :) to -------------------> :D
thankyou so much for sharing this with meeeee i really really really appreciate it :D

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
OMG! HIGH FIVE!! @*__________________________________________________________________*
you know when i listened it to it i wz like so amazed to be honest, that awesome feeling when you listen to Quran and you feel wonderful inside ^_^ and i just wanted to thankyou soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much :D :D :D

omg tbh i didn't know that but know i do :) thankyou ^^ wooooooow @quote :O just now i literally went from this :) to -------------------> :D
thankyou so much for sharing this with meeeee i really really really appreciate it :D
HIGH FIVE BACK!! :D
Indeed.. Quran is soo soothing..! just peaceful.... :)
my pleasure.. np..

ur welcome.. :) I know... such an awesome quote of Prophet S.A.W... cool way to multiply your good deeds!! \m/ Alhamdulillah!

P.S. Sorry ppl for trolling the thread.. :D

Reaction score
HIGH FIVE BACK!! :D
Indeed.. Quran is soo soothing..! just peaceful.... :)
my pleasure.. np..

ur welcome.. :) I know... such an awesome quote of Prophet S.A.W... cool way to multiply your good deeds!! \m/ Alhamdulillah!

P.S. Sorry ppl for trolling the thread.. :D
iKR!! its just so happy and peaceful and you know that feeling when u listen to Quran?<3 <3
thankyou mister not so evil,good awesome human roboot ^___^

oh yeah i need to apologize too >.< ::

Ahem,
Dearest Members,
Sowwie fo tr-wolling :9

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

Can be interpreted in any way... The way I saw it was we should give Allah S.W.T whats rightfully His... The best of our energies and worship....
Not like how at times ppl think that I will worship/obey Allah when I'm old... Right now let me enjoy... Problem is no one knows if they will reach that age... And even if they do... What will be LEFT in them to present Allah... Not much.
^that's how I saw it... Hope it makes sense..

Reaction score
Narrated Abu Huraira Allah's Apostle said, "Satan puts three knots at the back of the head of any of you if he is asleep. On every knot he reads and exhales the following words, 'The night is long, so stay asleep.' When one wakes up and remembers Allah, one knot is undone; and when one performs ablution, the second knot is undone, and when one prays the third knot is undone and one gets up energetic with a good heart in the morning; otherwise one gets up lazy and with a mischievous heart." (Bukhari)

Reaction score
Narrated Anas bin Malik Once the Prophet (p.b.u.h) entered the Mosque and saw a rope hanging in between its two pillars. He said, "What is this rope?" The people said, "This rope is for Zainab who, when she feels tired, holds it (to keep standing for the prayer.)" The Prophet said, "Don't use it. Remove the rope. You should pray as long as you feel active, and when you get tired, sit down." (Bukhari)