• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
I Heard This From Alam Online On Geo Tv !

Jo Shakhs Fajr , Asar And Raat KO Sone Say Phelay Surah Al Naz, Al Falaq, And Al Ikhas . Har Surah 3 Baar Parhega Aur Apne Upar Bokega. Woh Qayamat Tak Har Cheez Say Mahfoz Rahega <3 !

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
There are two statements that are light for the tongue to remember, heavy in the Scales and are dear to the Merciful: 'Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi, Subhan-Allahil-Azim [Glory be to Allah and His is the praise, (and) Allah, the Greatest is free from imperfection]'." - The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)

[Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari]

Reaction score
This is something which all our Muslim sisters should know, I found it in facebook and it is worth reading :) :
480169_608643035827902_1346484412_n.jpg

There is a kind of Muslim Men who let a girl gets attached to him,He promises her marriage while he is not ready yet for marriage,
He is still studying or he doesn’t have the necessary means for starting a family or he is not responsible yet !
He communicates with her through Mobile Or Net , etc… And
the poor girl starts to build dreams of a happy house under which they will both live.
After a few months of this relationship,
He realizes that he committed a big mistake !

So he decides to end this relationship.
And the heart of the poor girl who got attached to him will be broken forever,
All her dreams will be crashed.
So this is a message for every Muslimah :
Dear Sister ♥
For the Sake Of ALLAH,
Never let your heart get involved in any relationship which ALLAH doesn’t Bless.
For the Sake Of ALLAH, don’t start a relationship with him no matter how righteous he seems to you !
He would never let his sister have a boy friend but it’s ok for him to have you as his girlfriend

You father has surely went through a lot to raise you to be a good Muslimah
and obedient daughter.
Respect that,
don’t betray his trust to you !

For the Sake Of ALLAH,
Don’t find excuses to yourself to continue this relationship with him !
Go back to your purity and to what makes a Muslim girl unique among all the women on earth.

N.M

Reaction score
THE BEAUTY OF A WOMAN :

The beauty of a woman lies IN HER SILENCE
rather than her speech

The beauty of a woman lies IN HER VEIL
rather than her face

The beauty of a woman lies IN HER SUBMISSION
rather that her leadership

The beauty of a woman lies IN HER SMILE
rather than her laughter

The beauty of a woman lies IN HER PATIENCE
rather than her inquisitiveness

The beauty of a woman lies IN HER ABODE
rather than her adventure

The beauty of a woman lies IN HER OFFSPRING
rather than herself

The beauty of a woman lies IN HER EXPERIENCE
rather than her age

The beauty of a woman lies IN HER HEART DEPTH
rather than in skin deep

The beauty of a woman lies IN HER KITCHEN
rather than in cubicles

The beauty of a woman lies in her PERSPIRATION
rather than her perfumes

The beauty of a woman lies in her LORD because he is the creator of such a beautiful thing called “Woman".

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Aoa wr wb everyone...

This thread was much more active previously... what has happened to it?? WAKE UP ppl!!
C'mon we need to make it more lively!! =D

iNnOcEnT kilLeR memyself15 étudiante badrobot14 Haseefa

ws wr wb,
indeed.. I was thinking the same... actually.... I'm still clearing up some pending work.. so couldn't be as active.. my mistake... (checked my 90+ FB alerts yesterday. :p )
jazakillah khair for the reminder,... and point noted....

Reaction score
Volume 8, Book 77, Number 604 :

Narrated by Sahl bin Sa'd:

There was a man who fought most bravely of all the Muslims on behalf of the Muslims in a battle (Ghazwa) in the company of the Prophet. The Prophet looked at him and said. "If anyone would like to see a man from the people of the Fire, let him look at this (brave man)." On that, a man from the People (Muslims) followed him, and he was in that state i.e., fighting fiercely against the pagans till he was wounded, and then he hastened to end his life by placing his sword between his breasts (and pressed it with great force) till it came out between his shoulders. Then the man (who was watching that person) went quickly to the Prophet and said, "I testify that you are Allah's Apostle!" The Prophet asked him, "Why do you say that?" He said, "You said about so-and-so, 'If anyone would like to see a man from the people of the Fire, he should look at him.' He fought most bravely of all of us on behalf of the Muslims and I knew that he would not die as a Muslim (Martyr). So when he got wounded, he hastened to die and committed suicide." There-upon the Prophet said, "A man may do the deeds of the people of the Fire while in fact he is one of the people of Paradise, and he may do the deeds of the people of Paradise while in fact he belongs to the people of Fire, and verily, (the rewards of) the deeds are decided by the last actions (deeds)".

looks long but do read ;)