• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Allah does not look at your appearance or property, but only at your hearts and works.”
Appearance and wealth are the criteria by which Shaytaan misguides people to judge one another. Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) has altogether another set of criteria. Since Allah is the Bestower of looks and He is the one who determines the rizq/wealth of a person, these mean nothing to Him. What the person has done to endear himself to his or her Lord is what they will be judged on. What Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) appreciates about them is their application to improving their beliefs, their hearts, their characters and their deeds.
Some people master the religious sciences but neglect to examine their outward habits and practices, not keeping their external self from sin or making it faithful in obedience. They are deluded by their learning and feel sure that they rate high with Allah (subhana wa ta’ala). Whereas, the whole point of knowing about religious practice is to apply it. Without works, it is useless. Allah Most High says, “He who purifies it (the soul) has succeeded” [Al-Quran 91:9], not “He who knows how to purify it has succeeded.”
Some people master religious learning and its outward performance, but do not examine their hearts to eliminate the blameworthy traits therein such as pride, envy, ostentation, and seeking exaltation or fame. They have made their exterior seemly while neglecting their interior, forgetting this hadith of the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam). Such people apply themselves to works but do not apply themselves to hearts, though the heart is the real foundation, since no one is saved “except he who comes to Allah with a pure heart.” [Al-Quran 26:89]

Reaction score
islamic-quotes-remember-allah.png

Reaction score
Happy Moments – PRAISE ALLAH
Difficult Moments- SEEK ALLAH
Quiet Moments – WORSHIP ALL
Painful Moments – TRUST ALLAH
Every Moment – THANK ALLAH
When problems are so big and your strength is no longer enough to carry them, don’t give up Coz where your strength ends, the grace of ALLAH begins.
I need Allah every second, every minute, every hour and every day
I_need_allah-300x300.jpg

Reaction score
A women in niqab is like a pearl in shell ♥

Once Flower met a Pearl.

Flower:"Our family is large;roses n daisies r members of d family.Thr r many havng distinctive scent,appearance etc.Suddenly, a tinge of distress appeared on flower.

Pearl:"Nothing 4sorrow in ur talk, thn y r depressed?"

Flower:"Human deal wt us carelessly;not grow us4 our sake but2 get pleasure 4m our fragrance n beautiful appearance,n throw us on d street/garbage after using us.The flower sighed and said "Tell 2me abt ur lyf! Hw do u feel it.U r buried in de bottom of de sea."

Pearl:"Although I hv none of ur distinctive colors/scents, humans think I'm precious.They do the impossible 2procure me.I live in a thick shell isolated in de dark seas.However, I'm happy n proud 2b in safe zone far 4m wanton n mischievous hands n still de humans consider me highly valuable."

Think wht de Flower n de Pearl symbolize?

The Flower is de unveiled woman(who shows her charms)
&
The Pearl is the veiled woman(who conceals her beauties)

Reaction score
tumblr_mjtwh6yun61r1ycvho1_400.jpg

Muhammad Ali was offered a star with his name on the famous “Walk of Fame” in Hollywood but he refused and said:

“I bear the name of our honourable
Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him,
And it is impossible that I allow people to trample on his name.”

He is the only one whose name is not on the floor..
It hangs on the wall.