• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
There is something funny abt this story... although it seems nice.. its a story famous among the Christians.... this appears to be a islamicised version... Funny thing about it is it says "Next week on Friday afternoon after Jumma prayers, the Imam was giving some lectures. " -- who on earth gives a lec after jummah.. the khutba comes b4 jummah.. ;)
so I'd say its a fake story.. :p
Hahahaha LOL!! You are right!! didn't notice that:D

Reaction score
There is something funny abt this story... although it seems nice.. its a story famous among the Christians.... this appears to be a islamicised version... Funny thing about it is it says "Next week on Friday afternoon after Jumma prayers, the Imam was giving some lectures. " -- who on earth gives a lec after jummah.. the khutba comes b4 jummah.. ;)
so I'd say its a fake story.. :p
Very true!! I heard Bro. Abu Mussab say the same thing in one of his lectures. :)

Reaction score
jumaa.jpg
and everyone else to whom i forget to tag​
thx a lot dear..(Y) :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
This dunya is very short. Live one day at at time and say alhumdulillah. Dont think too much and dont worry too much. This too shall pass :)

”It will be, on the Day they see it, as though they had not remained [in the world] except for an afternoon or a morning thereof.” (79:46)

Reaction score
The Power Of Istighfar – Story from the life of Imam Ahmed Bin Hanbal

The Power Of Istighfar

This story about “Istighfar” is from the life of Imam Ahmed Bin Hanbal, who is considered as a renowned scholar of Islam and a famous theologian. Imam Ahmed is also considered to be the founder of the Hanbali school of fiqh (Islamic jurisprudence) and is one of the most celebrated Sunni theologians, often referred to as the "Sheikh ul-Islam" or the "Imam of Ahl al-Sunnah."During his old age, while Imam Ahmed was travelling he stopped by a town. After the prayers, he wanted to stay for the night in the masjid yard because he didn’t know anyone in the town. Owing to his humility, he hadn’t introduced himself to anyone thinking that if he did, he would be welcomed by many people.

Failing to recognize Ahmed bin Hanbal, the caretaker of the mosque refused to let him stay in the mosque. As Imam Ahmed was quite old, the caretaker had to drag him out of the mosque. On seeing this, a baker from a nearby place felt pity for this man (Imam Ahmed) and offered to be the host to him for the night. During his stay with the baker, Imam Ahmed observed that the baker would constantly recite Istighfar (seek forgiveness from Allah). Imam Ahmed asked the baker if the constant practice of saying Istighfar had any effect on him. The baker responded by telling Imam Ahmed that Allah had accepted all of his duas (supplications), except one. When he asked him what dua was it that hadn’t been accepted, the baker replied that he had been asking Allah to provide him the privilege to meet the famous scholar Imam Ahmed bin Hanbal.

On this, Imam Ahmed bin Hanbal said that Allah had not only listened to his dua but had dragged him onto his (the baker’s) doorsteps.
AMAZING!!! Khair Mubarak... I'm a lil late though :p
God Bless u!!