• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
shahada-shahadah-arabic-islamic-calligraphy-tawheed.jpg

:) La ilaha illa Allah Muhammad Rasulu Allah

badrobot i talked to my dad about this and he doesnt mind.

I AM A MUSLIMAH!

ALHAMDULILAH..MASHALLAH..welcome to islam ...MAY ALLAH HELP U FOLOWW ISLAM TO UR BEST !..AMEEN..

Reaction score
shahada-shahadah-arabic-islamic-calligraphy-tawheed.jpg

:) La ilaha illa Allah Muhammad Rasulu Allah

badrobot i talked to my dad about this and he doesnt mind.

I AM A MUSLIMAH!

heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy congrats!!!!:D:D:D:D:D
realllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cery happppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to c u bcm a muslimah :)
welcome to islam!!!
may Allah always keep u guided!!!!!!!!may he help u and ur family wid every step in life and grant u'll wid jannatul firdaus!!
if u have any queries we are always der to help u!!!

Reaction score
heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy congrats!!!!:D:D:D:D:D
realllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cery happppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to c u bcm a muslimah :)
welcome to islam!!!
may Allah always keep u guided!!!!!!!!may he help u and ur family wid every step in life and grant u'll wid jannatul firdaus!!
if u have any queries we are always der to help u!!!
Thank you so much i am happy too.. :)

What is wid janatul fardos?
In all honesty, i am afraid i do something wrong and ruin it...

Reaction score
Assalamualaykum sister... :) Such an awesome news alhamdulillah(All praise to Allah) .... welcome to Islam... :) love u :)
may Allah guide ur fam too inshaAllah :)

All praise to Allah :)
Thank you so much darling! I tried talking to them but since i dont know very much about it they weren't convinced, but when i increase my knowledge about it i'll try again :)
Love you too. =)

Reaction score
Ma sha Allah Ma sha Allah Ma sha Allah
Welcome to ISLAM!!!
This is one of the best thing I saw on xpc!! :)
Who was the lucky person who gave dawah to her??
Thank you so much nasir khan!
I didnt think it would matter to yall if i joined or not i am just very happy I can be a muslim without fooling my family..
:) i am very happy now.
What is dawah? Medicine right?

Reaction score
She passed away two years ago.

oh so sorry to her abt it...but im sooo glad that she became a Muslim...alhamdulillah...this brought tears to my eyes...Allah saved her n will inshaAllah grant her Paradies...Aameen...
ammm may i ask a thing...?? was she ur real sis...?? inshaAllah she will get the reward of doing dawah with u...:)
n yep this is the best thing that has happened on xpc....atleast for me, since i've joined... :) if u need any help...we all r there to help u ...we r one Ummah(nation) n we have to help each other :)
may Allah make us all meet in jannatul firdose....aameen...
U asked what is Jannatul Firdoes in ur previous post...it is the highest level of Paradise... :)

Reaction score
oh so sorry to her abt it...but im sooo glad that she became a Muslim...alhamdulillah...this brought tears to my eyes...Allah saved her n will inshaAllah grant her Paradies...Aameen...
ammm may i ask a thing...?? was she ur real sis...?? inshaAllah she will get the reward of doing dawah with u...:)
n yep this is the best thing that has happened on xpc....atleast for me, since i've joined... :) if u need any help...we all r there to help u ...we r one Ummah(nation) n we have to help each other :)
may Allah make us all meet in jannatul firdose....aameen...
U asked what is Jannatul Firdoes in ur previous post...it is the highest level of Paradise... :)

And what you wrote brought tears to mine i do hope we all meet in jannatul firdoes!
She was my twin..
:) i miss her but i know she's in a better place. I will never get over it but after sometime one learns to just deal...
I am glad I listened to what she always told me.. If she was here i think she would've been very proud..
And thankful to all of you for welcoming me this way.
I love you all. Thank you VERY MUCH!