• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

N.M

Reaction score
944642_375040219263026_1252799008_n.jpg

N.M

Reaction score
O you who believe! Be afraid of Allah and give up what remains (due to you) from RIBA (usury) (from now onward), if you are (really) believers. And if you do not do it, then take a notice of WAR from Allâh and His Messenger (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) but if you repent, you shall have your capital sums. Deal not unjustly (by asking more than your capital sums), and you shall not be dealt with unjustly (by receiving less than your capital sums)

Al Baqarah 2:278-279

425317_348573678601759_1795915616_n.jpg

Reaction score
The Prophet [S.A.W] said to his Companions: ‘Could any one of you not recite one third of the Qur’aan in one night?’ They found the idea too difficult and said: ‘Who among us could do that, O Messenger of Allaah?’ He said, ‘Allaahu’l-ahad, al- samad [i.e., Soorat al-Ikhlaas] is one third of the Qur’aan.’” [Bukhari]

Reaction score
The Prophet [S.A.W] said to his Companions: ‘Could any one of you not recite one third of the Qur’aan in one night?’ They found the idea too difficult and said: ‘Who among us could do that, O Messenger of Allaah?’ He said, ‘Allaahu’l-ahad, al- samad [i.e., Soorat al-Ikhlaas] is one third of the Qur’aan.’” [Bukhari]

MashaAllAH and its true:)

Reaction score
Converting to Islam:
At first it was like wearing new shoes that were causing blisters.
I lost my relatives, friends...but I guess i'm okay with it.
Life did get better...in many ways!
Islam has the solution to EVERYTHING! :')
Converting to Islam is the best thing that ever happened to me!
Proud to be a Muslim (y)

E.H Jane
SubhanAllah........u too a revert!!!
im so glad to know that....:):)
& love this post of urs.......:love:

truly Islam has the solution to everything!!
InshaAllah ur sacrifices wont go empty sis, Allah will immensely reward u for that......!!
And the best part is that all ur past sins r forgiven but good deeds count & u begin the journey of life like a new born.....!!

Cant express how good im feeling.........
I love to meet reverts.......:):)
& love u too.......:):love:

Reaction score
The Love of God for His creatures is immense and beyond human imagination

179626_140223882706022_2322644_a.jpg

We cannot measure or count His favors. He creates us and takes good care of us, not only from the time of our birth onward, but even long before that. He makes us in the best form of creation and gives us all the senses and faculties that we need for our growth. He helps us when we cannot help ourselves, and provides for us and for our dependents. He creates in man the mind to understand, the soul and conscience to be good and righteous, and the feelings and sentiments to be kind and humane.

Reaction score
Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Every son of Adam makes mistakes, and the best of those who make mistakes are those who repent.”

(Reported by al-Tirmidhi, 2501; Saheeh al-Jaami’, 4/171).

Reaction score
And Satan will say when the matter has been concluded, "Indeed, Allah had promised you the promise of truth. And I promised you, but I betrayed you. But I had no authority over you except that I invited you, and you responded to me. So do not blame me; but blame yourselves. I cannot be called to your aid, nor can you be called to my aid. Indeed, I deny your association of me [with Allah ] before. Indeed, for the wrongdoers is a painful punishment."

(Surah 'Ibrāhīm Verse: 22)