• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
936888_519697028092037_1968114214_n.jpg

Reaction score
Some of us take our parents for granted, thinking they will always
be here to love and comfort us but one day they won’t be here.
So treasure your time with them. Look after them like they looked after you.
We could have been neglected when we were small but we were all loved and blessed.
So let’s make a dua that Allah blesses all parents, past and present with Jannah.
May Allah grant us the patience to deal patiently with them in their old age
as they dealt patiently with us when we were small and young.
May Allah always bless them and reward them for loving and protecting us.
May Allah grant them good with a long healthy life and bless them with Jannah in the life hereafter.

Ameen ya Rabbal alameen!!

Reaction score
Some of us take our parents for granted, thinking they will always
be here to love and comfort us but one day they won’t be here.
So treasure your time with them. Look after them like they looked after you.
We could have been neglected when we were small but we were all loved and blessed.
So let’s make a dua that Allah blesses all parents, past and present with Jannah.
May Allah grant us the patience to deal patiently with them in their old age
as they dealt patiently with us when we were small and young.
May Allah always bless them and reward them for loving and protecting us.
May Allah grant them good with a long healthy life and bless them with Jannah in the life hereafter.

Ameen ya Rabbal alameen!!

Aameen ya Rabbi....beautiful mashaAllah...:)

Reaction score
ALhamdulilah..!
may Allah s.w.t guide u to goodnes.. help u in life n keep u upon the staright path.... may He help you learn n implement the teachings of His deen in ur life.. aameen...!
stay blessed.. was pleasently surprized to see this..! :)

Ash-hadu anLaa illaha illAllah wa Ash-hadu anna muhammadan abduduhu wa rasooluhu... :)
Amen! Amen! Amen!
I hope so too!
Thank you so much! :')

Reaction score
who are they? *excuse my ignorance*
Well im glad you asked :)
Asiya, (R.A) was the wife of the Pharaoh and she is one of the greatest women of all time :) According to the Qur'an ^__^ The Qur'an chronicles her as a great person and she is respected all the more by Muslims as she was married to one of the most evil men in history, but never lost faith in Allah and remained steadfast in prayer and belief. -We should learn patience from her :)

Khadijah (R.A) was the wife of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.S) and the first woman to accept Islam and is a role model for Muslim women :) encouragement that helped Muhammad believe in his mission, and spread the religion of Islam. She was a strong Muslim and sacrificed her wealth in the cause of Islam. Once Ayesha asked the Prophet about his love for Khadijah and his response was , “She believed in me when no one else did; she accepted Islam when people rejected me; and she helped and comforted me when there was no one else to lend me a helping hand.” - We should learn loyalty from her :)

Aishah (R.A) was one of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.S) after Khadijah (R.A) died... she was an active figure in numerous events and an important witness to many more. Aisha contributed to the growth, development, and understanding of Islam. Being a role model to a significant amount of others added to her attributions as a consultant regarding Muhammad's prayer and practices, soon introducing herself into a world of politics :) She participated in the battle by giving speeches and leading troops on the back of her camel. She ended up losing the battle, but her involvement and determination made a lasting impression :) -We should learn sincerity from her :)

Fatimah (R.A) was the daughter of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.S), She became the object of great veneration by all Muslims, because she lived closest to her father and supported him in his difficulties and because of historical importance of her husband and her two sons, and that she is the only member of Muhammad's family that gave him descendants, numerously spread through the Islamic world. - We should learn steadfastness from her :)

Reaction score
Well im glad you asked :)
Asiya, (R.A) was the wife of the Pharaoh and she is one of the greatest women of all time :) According to the Qur'an ^__^ The Qur'an chronicles her as a great person and she is respected all the more by Muslims as she was married to one of the most evil men in history, but never lost faith in Allah and remained steadfast in prayer and belief. -We should learn patience from her :)

Khadijah (R.A) was the wife of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.S) and the first woman to accept Islam and is a role model for Muslim women :) encouragement that helped Muhammad believe in his mission, and spread the religion of Islam. She was a strong Muslim and sacrificed her wealth in the cause of Islam. Once Ayesha asked the Prophet about his love for Khadijah and his response was , “She believed in me when no one else did; she accepted Islam when people rejected me; and she helped and comforted me when there was no one else to lend me a helping hand.” - We should learn loyalty from her :)

Aishah (R.A) was one of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.S) after Khadijah (R.A) died... she was an active figure in numerous events and an important witness to many more. Aisha contributed to the growth, development, and understanding of Islam. Being a role model to a significant amount of others added to her attributions as a consultant regarding Muhammad's prayer and practices, soon introducing herself into a world of politics :) She participated in the battle by giving speeches and leading troops on the back of her camel. She ended up losing the battle, but her involvement and determination made a lasting impression :) -We should learn sincerity from her :)

Fatimah (R.A) was the daughter of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.S), She became the object of great veneration by all Muslims, because she lived closest to her father and supported him in his difficulties and because of historical importance of her husband and her two sons, and that she is the only member of Muhammad's family that gave him descendants, numerously spread through the Islamic world. - We should learn steadfastness from her :)

Thank you so much! I am glad my knowledge about Islam is increasing. I would love to know more about them.. are there any books you would suggest?

Reaction score
Thank you so much! I am glad my knowledge about Islam is increasing. I would love to know more about them.. are there any books you would suggest?
If u want to know abt the life of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) then i guess This is d best bk....
Ar-Raheeq-ul-Makhtum (in Arabic/Urdu: الرحيق المختوم ; meaning The Sealed Nectar) is a biography of Prophet Muhammad(p.b.u.h),written in Arabic and Urdu by Safi-ur-Rehman Mubarakpuri. The Arabic version was awarded first prize by the Muslim World League, at the first Islamic Conference on Seerah
The revised edition of the book is less than 600 pages. It has been translated into English as The Sealed Nectar.
We had this bk for r skl studies too... :) it is simple to understand...