• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
1. Al-Qari'ah (the striking Hour i.e. the Day of Resurrection),
2. What is the striking (Hour)?
3. And what will make you know what the striking (Hour) is?
4. It is a Day whereon mankind will be like moths scattered about,
5. And the mountains will be like carded wool,
6. Then as for him whose balance (of good deeds) will be heavy,
7. He will live a pleasant life (in Paradise).
8. But as for him whose balance (of good deeds) will be light,
9. He will have his home in Hawiyah (pit, i.e. Hell).
10. And what will make you know what it is?
11. (It is) a hot blazing Fire!

Reaction score
A man hid the money, which he had been saving for years, somewhere in his house. But when he needed the money badly, he couldn’t remember where he had kept it. Thinking that Imam Abu Hanifah would be able to tell him how he could find it he rushed to the Imam.

The Imam told him that this was not a Fiqh problem that he could provide the answer for. But the man entreated him for help so the Imam advised him to go back home and pray until the morning.

Deciding to worship until the morning the man performed Wudhu and stood to pray. He had prayed for a little while when he suddenly remembered where he had put the money. So he stopped praying, took the money out from where he had kept it, and went to bed.

In the morning he went to see the Imam and said: “May Allah be pleased with you; you found the solution to this problem of mine too. Long before midnight, I remembered the place where I had put my money.”

“Of course,” commented Imam Abu Hanifah, “Satan could not bear the idea of your praying for a whole night. So he made you remember at once where you had put your money. However, you ought to have prayed throughout the night by way of giving thanks to Allah.”

N.M

Reaction score
tumblr_moczipul4U1rhu2gao1_1280.jpg

Reaction score
Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion.
( Al e Imran)

Reaction score
Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. "Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people."
( Al Baqarah 286)

Reaction score
Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. "Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people."
( Al Baqarah 286)

ameen...... sumameen....