• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
“Whoever recites Qur’an, his value is amplified.
Whoever records hadith, his proof is strengthened.
Whoever learns jurisprudence, his status is ennobled.
Whoever learns Arabic, his disposition becomes gentle.
Whoever learns mathematics, his opinion will be copious.
And whoever fails to defend his honor will not benefit from his knowledge.”
Imam al-Shafi’i

Reaction score
images

so true

Reaction score
FAREWELL SPEECH OF THE SEAL OF PROPHETS
" O people! Listen to my words;for I do not know whether I shall be among you again.
Do you know what day this is? This is the Sacred Day of Sacrifice.
Do you know what month this is? This is the Sacred Month.
Do you know what place this is? This is the Sacred Town.
So, I remind you that your lives, your properties and your honour must be sacred to one another for all time, as this sacred day, in this sacred month, in this sacred town.... Let those present take this message to those absent. You are about to meet your Lord, Who will call you to account for your deeds."
O people! You have certain rights over your wives,as they have rights over you.... They are a trust from God in your hands. So you must treat them with all kindness. Clothe and feed your wives suitably... And feed your slaves too, with such food as you yourselves eat and clothe them with what you wear, for they are all servants of the Lord!"
'' Listen O people! Listen to what I say... Fix this in your heart, that every muslim is the brother of every other muslim. You are all equal, enjoy equal rights and have same obligations. It is forbidden to any of you to take from your brother save what he gives of his own free will. Do not usurp their rights."
'' O Allah!! Have I delivered Your message??"
'Yes, Ya Rasul-Allah!!! You indeed have done!!'

How I wish I was present at this Holy Gathering!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Abu Hurayra said, "The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, kissed Hasan ibn 'Ali while al-Aqra' ibn Habis at-Tamimi was sitting with him. Al-Aqra' observed, 'I have ten children and I have never kissed any of them.' The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, looked at him and said, 'Whoever does not show mercy will not be shown mercy.'"

narrated in Al-Adaab al-Mufrd by imam Bukhari...

Reaction score
images
translation.... One important msg...... Whenever u begin to call any1.... keep in mind the tyms of prayers..... and if uve already called due to some important reason... then dont try again and agin..... maybe.... the one uve called may be bysy in Praying....