• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
tumblr_m5fpomXWGj1r75xe0o1_1280.jpg

Reaction score
إِنَّا أَنْذَرْنَاكُمْ عَذَابًا قَرِيبًا يَوْمَ يَنْظُرُ الْمَرْءُ مَا قَدَّمَتْ يَدَاهُ وَيَقُولُ الْكَافِرُ يَا لَيْتَنِي كُنْتُ تُرَابًا
Indeed, We have warned you of a near punishment on the Day when a man will observe what his hands have put forth and the disbeliever will say, “Oh, I wish that I were dust!”

Reaction score
It is but a day for us, and a day against us.
One day we’re grieved, and one day we’re happy.
Like that are the loans given between people,
Thus goodness for good, and evil for evil.

Reaction score
O My Lord! Help me and do not help (others) against me, help me to overpower (them) and do not let them overpower me, plan in my favour and do not plan against me, guide me and make the Guidance easy for me, and help me against whoever oppresses me;
O my Lord! Make me one most grateful to You, one who mentions Your name greatly, one who fears You greatly, one who obeys You greatly, one turning greatly in submission and humility towards You;
O my Lord! Accept my repentance, wash away my sins, accept my invocations, keep me firm on my proof, guide my heart, make my tongue to utter what is correct and true, and remove any ill will and rancor from my heart.
Ameen

Reaction score
Deen is for Allah… Wealth is for Allah… Everything is for Allah… What do you think you own o Foolish one… When you cant even control yourself… You are for Allah and to Allah is your return… So work hard and prepare for this return…

Reaction score
WHAT IS WRONG WITH US?
● When we feel angry; we scream instead of doing Wudu.

● When we feel sad; we cry to our friends instead of crying to Allah.
● When we feel stressed; we listen to music instead of listening to Quran.
● When we feel cheated; we plan for revenge instead of having Patience.

● When we feel empty; we go watch a movie instead of doing Zikr of Allah.

WE R ALWAYS LOOKING FOR PEACE AND HAPPINESS
AT THE WRONG PLACES!

MAY ALLAH SUBHANA TAALA GUIDES US TO THE RIGHT.

AMEEN SUMA AMEEN!