• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Worry changes just nothing, Du’aa changes almost everything. So instead of worrying about what happened & thinking what may happen… Or what you can do & what people can do…, Just make intense du’aa to the ONE… Who can truly help you! ♥

Reaction score
tumblr_m4il0z6HHU1rvrwm0o1_500.png

Reaction score
Replace your stress with tawakul (reliance on God), and I guarantee that when your time comes, you will leave this world as a happy person. It’s quite simple, really. The outcome of stress is negative, while the outcome of tawakul is always positive. Alhamdulilah.

Reaction score
Plants grow in plain, not rocky, lands. In the same way, wisdom will grow in the hearts of the modest, not the arrogant, because Allah has made modesty the instrument of the mind and made arrogance the instrument of ignorance.

Reaction score
O Allah! increase for us and do not reduce from us,

honor us and do not humiliate us,
grant to us and do not forbid (your blessings) from us,

enable us to prevail (upon others) and let us be pleased (with You) and You be pleased with us.

Reaction score
“Oh Allah, grant me your love, grant me that I love those who love you; grant me, that I might do the deeds that win your love. Make your love dearer to me than the love of myself, my family and wealth.”