• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Way to go!!! (y)
Aap toh bahut hi badiya teacher/ sir ban rahe ho.. (Shayed the bhi)!!! :D
Tell me I spoke it right! :p

IKR! :)
HAHAHHAH WOW m impressed by ur urdu/hindi..! (y) waisy if I were to say it.. I'd use the words: "aap bohot achay ustaad(teacher) ban rahey hain :D" \
yup u did.. :D I only changed rahe ho to rahe hain coz whn speaking to elders in urdu we normally use that.. :p and teacher is ustaad.. :D oh n barhya = hindi, achey = urdu specific word :)

Reaction score
IKR! :)
HAHAHHAH WOW m impressed by ur urdu/hindi..! (y) waisy if I were to say it.. I'd use the words: "aap bohot achay ustaad(teacher) ban rahey hain :D" \
yup u did.. :D I only changed rahe ho to rahe hain coz whn speaking to elders in urdu we normally use that.. :p and teacher is ustaad.. :D oh n barhya = hindi, achey = urdu specific word :)

Jazakallah... thank you..., Ustaad ji (you are my Urdu Ustaad here)
And I'll keep that in mind...
You see this respect thing is exactly my problem... And there's always the Hindi- Urdu mix up..

Btw ... sorry people for Off topicing... but I had to comment on badrobot14 's awesome post!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Jazakallah... thank you..., Ustaad ji (you are my Urdu Ustaad here)
And I'll keep that in mind...
You see this respect thing is exactly my problem... And there's always the Hindi- Urdu mix up..

Btw ... sorry people for Off topicing... but I had to comment on badrobot14 's awesome post!

wa iyyakum.. LOL :D
:)
hahahah I know, english sounds bit disrespectful to an urdu speaker.. if u were to think that we use you to refer to even our elders :p

Reaction score
images

Reaction score
'A'isha (r.a) said, "The Messenger of Allah, (may Allah bless him and grant him peace), used to get up to pray at night to the extent that his feet became swollen. I said to him, 'Why do you do this, Messenger of Allah, when you have been forgiven your past and future wrong actions?' He said, 'Should I not be a thankful slave?'" [Agreed upon]

Reaction score
THE BEST EXAM

When we are in Examination Rooms;

We are not allowed to Copy or Cheat from others,

We are not allowed to open a book when we Forget,

We are not allowed to Help anyone else to pass the Exam!

How Easy is the Exam from ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى)

We are totally Allowed to Copy the Righteous and the Pious,

We always have the Book (Qur'an) to open when we Forget.

We are even Encouraged to Help others in this Exam and by doing so we get bonus points too [reward similar to theirs].

I Love ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى) And His Wonderful Deen

Reaction score
WHY DO WOMEN CRY???
A little boy asked his mother, “Why are you crying?” “Because I need to” she said.
“I don’t understand,” he said. His mother just hugged him and said,
“And you never will.” Later the little boy asked his father,
“Why does mother seem to cry for no
reason?”
“All women cry for no reason,” his dad
answered carelessly. The little boy, still wondering why
women cry, finally asked the old wise
shaikh (scholar). “He surely knows the answer”, he thought. " Shaikh! Why do women cry so
easily?” The Shaikh answered: “When Allah made the woman she had
to be special. He made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give
comfort. He gave an inner strength to endure both
childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.
He gave her a toughness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.
He gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances,
even when her child hurts her badly. He gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart. He gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but
sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly. And lastly, He gave her a tear. This is hers
and only hers exclusively to use
whenever she needs it. She needs no reason, no explanation, its hers. You see my son, the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is her
piety and must be seen in her eyes,
because that is the doorway to her heart – the place where love resides.” “This world is just temporary conveniences, and the best comfort in
this world is a righteous women.” (Sahih Muslim )

Reaction score
Conditions One Must Meet In Order To Benefit From The Qur'an
If you want to benefit from the Qur'an, you must concentrate and devote your heart solely when reciting and listening to it. You must pay attention, and try to comprehend the fact that what you are reading is the word of ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى). As you read, you must know that ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى) is addressing you in and through this Qur'an. Indeed, it is the words of ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى) to you through the tongue of His Messenger صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ.
ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى) says :
"Verily, therein is indeed a reminder for him who has a heart or gives ear while he is heedful."
[Qur'an, (50:37)]
Da'wah ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى)

Reaction score
(AN OPEN LETTER FROM HIJAB)
Dear Sister:
Please wear me properly. I don't want to be just tied around your neck. Do you think it looks good on you? i'm not fashion and please match me with long and loose clothes, not too tight shirts and skinny jeans or leggings.
You may dislike the thought of the Hijab and keep saying you will wear it when you are older. Truth is one day you will be wrapped around fully covered head to toe and lowered into your Grave. Don't let your last day on earth be the first day you wear Hijab!
Don't you know that hijab is worn by Muslim women in order to protect themselves from indecent thoughts and acts.
Don't tell people you are a Muslim... Show them you are a Muslim!