• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
1376375_10151684410691864_55451769_n.jpg

Reaction score
Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him), reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The deeds are considered by the intentions, and a person will get the reward according to his intention. So whoever emigrated for Allah and His Messenger, his emigration will be for Allah and His Messenger; and whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration would be for what he emigrated for".
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Reaction score
A boy and a girl were playing together. The boy had a collection of marbles. The girl had some sweets with her.

The boy told the girl that he will give her all his marbles in exchange for her sweets. The girl agreed. The boy kept the biggest and the most beautiful marble aside and gave the rest to the girl. The girl gave him all her sweets as she had promised.

That night, the girl slept peacefully. But the boy couldn't sleep as he kept wondering if the girl had hidden some sweets from him the way he had hidden his best marble.

Moral :I f you don't give your hundred percent in a relationship, you'll always keep doubting if the other person has given his/her hundred percent..

This is applicable for any relationship Give your hundred percent to everything you do and sleep peacefully.

Reaction score
What to say when someone praises U...
اللهم لا تؤاخذني بما يقولون
Allahummah La tu`akhiznee bima yaqooloon
O Allah, do not hold me accountable for what they say about me
و اجعلني خيرا مما يظنون
Wa-j'alnee khairan mimma yazhunnoon
and make me better than they think of me
واغفرلي ما لا يعلمون
Wa-ghfirlee maa laa ya'lamoon
and forgive me for what they do not know about me.

Statement of Abu Bakr (May Allah be pleased with him)

View attachment 31913

(y)(y) a very useful dua :)