• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
tumblr_me765ccZBw1qd0vcpo1_1280.jpg

Reaction score
1357911 Al Ghaffar(The Forgiver) is a one of Allah's attribute...i just checked it, no worries :)

by the way, as i can't write it on ur wall im writting it here...i wanted to thank u for d amazing pics/messages/verses u upload on dis thread...i love them all...may Allah reward u immensely...Aameen :) jazakillah for brightening up my day...:) keep up ur good work mashaAllah (y)

Reaction score
Dear non Hijabi sisters,

when you are asked why don’t you wear Hijab, maybe some of you give this answer :
“why should I wear Hijab?!! I pray and fast, that’s enough … because I don’t think that Hijab is the 6th pillar of Islam! Is it?!”
So this is the answer for that :
first of all, this is a wrong way to mesure things in Shari’ah! For example : honoring parents is not a 6th pillar of Islam but it’s a MUST!! Birru -l- walidayn (Honoring parents) is an obligatory act of worship which comes directly after worshiping Allah ("And your Lord has decreed that you not worship except Him, and to parents, good treatment. (17:23))
So that Hijab is not a 6th pillar of Islam, doesn't mean that is not a MUST for a Muslimah!
Second, if you really perform salah sincerely for Allah’s Sake with concentration and Khushoo’, if everytime you say “Allahu Akbar” in the opening of Salah, you feel automatically that you are standing between the Hands of the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, the One you should obey in everything HE ordered you to do in Qur’an… If you really feel all that, then you wouldn’t hesitate even for one minute to obey HIM when HE ordered you to wear Hijab.
I will give you the example of a famous Arab actress who used to act in movies (she even used to be a prt of love scenes which displease Allah)… But this famous actress used to perform salah! At the beginning, she wasn’t maintaining her salah daily in its exact time (because acting in the movies was taking all her time)… Then, she promised her Lord to perform salah in its exact time. Little by little, when she began to perform salah with Khushoo’ in its time, she started to feel that she is hypocrite; Here she is performing salah telling Allah that she loves HIM, that HE is the Greater, but in the same time, she didn’t want to wear Hijab! After a short period, she shocked all her fans when she appeared on tv wearing Hijab! And lately, she appeared on tv to announce her decision of renouncing acting in movies walhamdulilah!! She even talked in an Islamic program saying that “salah was the first reason that led her to wear Hijab”
Because if someone sincerely performs Salah with Khushoo’ purely for Allah, they will be guided by Allah to get closer to HIM and do what pleases HIM