• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
549286_418363961586267_1860930082_n.jpg

Reaction score
and if someone don't knows arabic then o_O
I dont think this is true, cuz if Allah knows what is in our hearts how can He not accept our dua in any other language.

Yes brother afzal. Amd is right. Allah is the Master and Creator of this entire universe. Creator of everything, From the huge galaxies to the miniscule atom of a grain of sand. He is the Most Merciful. He will accept our prayer in any way we do it. We just HAVE to pray and have faith in His Might AND Power! But, if a person knows the dua in Arabic, then he should do it in Arabic as it is the Sunnah. But if a person lives in an another corner of the earth, then how would he know arabic? So if he asks from Allah in the his own language, Of course Allah will hear his plea and accept it if it is good for him. Hope you understand:)

Reaction score
and if someone don't knows arabic then o_O
I dont think this is true, cuz if Allah knows what is in our hearts how can He not accept our dua in any other language.
ya...its true... i am not saying out of ma own wish...its the scholars who had said that and im telling it to ya...
you u should start learning arabic... if u eant to make dua...thats the only conclusion:D

Reaction score
Yes brother afzal. Amd is right. Allah is the Master and Creator of this entire universe. Creator of everything, From the huge galaxies to the miniscule atom of a grain of sand. He is the Most Merciful. He will accept our prayer in any way we do it. We just HAVE to pray and have faith in His Might AND Power! But, if a person knows the dua in Arabic, then he should do it in Arabic as it is the Sunnah. But if a person lives in an another corner of the earth, then how would he know arabic? So if he asks from Allah in the his own language, Of course Allah will hear his plea and accept it if it is good for him. Hope you understand:)
see all that i can tell u is the fact what the scholars have decided based on the hadith and fiqh....
dua in sujood (in the salaah) u can ask in any language...
but simply prostrating and asking dua in any other language is bidaah...
i got it from a very STRONG SOURCE... a svholar ffrom madinah university...:D

Reaction score
ya...its true... i am not saying out of ma own wish...its the scholars who had said that and im telling it to ya...
you u should start learning arabic... if u eant to make dua...thats the only conclusion:D

I will not believe it, unless I am sure about that! it may take a day or 2.

Reaction score
I will not believe it, unless I am sure about that! it may take a day or 2.
u are free to disagree wid me...
but whatever i hav told you is 100% rite... its from a scholar who is close associate wid Dr. Zakir Naik....if u must know:D

Reaction score
see all that i can tell u is the fact what the scholars have decided based on the hadith and fiqh....
i got it from a very STRONG SOURCE... a scholar from madinah university...:D

Well....yes:) . You are saying the truth as a matter of fact. Salat should be in Arabic. But in case of those who dont have any access to the language, what should they do?

Reaction score
i got it from a very STRONG SOURCE... a scholar from madinah university...:D

Well....yes:) . You are saying the truth as a matter of fact. Salat should be in Arabic. But in case of those who dont have any access to the language, what should they do?

Reaction score
Only one option.....and only one.....
start learning arabic... alhamdulilah ive learnt it... so start learning...
the best way is to start with the quraan itself... thats how i learnt bcoz it gives u a wide range of words and meanings
and as for as the translation the best is SAHEEH INTERNATIONAL... start and Allah will make it easier for u...:D

Reaction score
Only one option.....and only one.....
start learning arabic... alhamdulilah ive learnt it... so start learning...
the best way is to start with the quraan itself... thats how i learnt bcoz it gives u a wide range of words and meanings
and as for as the translation the best is SAHEEH INTERNATIONAL... start and Allah will make it easier for u...:D

hEY Hey hey! am a saudi by birth.. and Alhamdulillah I know arabic to an extent, and things related to salat and deen. I was just talking about those unfortunate ppl who dont come across the pearls of the language...being the 3rd world countrys and such..

Reaction score
hEY Hey hey! am a saudi by birth.. and Alhamdulillah I know arabic to an extent, and things related to salat and deen. I was just talking about those unfortunate ppl who dont come across the pearls of the language...being the 3rd world countrys and such..

its the job of the ulamaa to teach them.... and its also ur and my right to see to that they get the knowledge...
as Allah has made sharing of knowledge to others as an obligation.... and most importantly its also their right to seek knowledge as seeking knowledge is compulsory on every Muslim...:)

Reaction score
its the job of the ulamaa to teach them.... and its also ur and my right to see to that they get the knowledge...
as Allah has made sharing of knowledge to others as an obligation.... and most importantly its also their right to seek knowledge as seeking knowledge is compulsory on every Muslim...:)

Sure enough(y)!