• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Masha allah dis is just sooooo Ahh-mazingggggg :) .....Masha allah ...Masha allah :)
Dis real incident brought tears to my eyes......waaaaat a beautiful gurl she is....<3 masha allah :D May Allah SWT guide her until the very last end of her life :) and also May he guide every 1 of us to the right path :) :D
I have no wrds to spk.....rele.....Shez amazing.....that m so astonished by her ....:D

Jazzak Allah Khair for the praise. :) And Ameen.... :) This post is in dedication to the 5 year old Pakistani girl who got raped recently, may Allah too guide her like the way He did to this girl. :)

True Muslims struggle a lot to strengthen their Imaan, I appreciated her because she was like me. If you like this you can have a look at this thread too, read it whole this is my story: https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/my-xperience-in-xpc-an-unfinished-tale.19608/ But please keep one request, don't reply to that thread. :)

Reaction score
565002_729177370441134_1124060498_n.jpg
Mashallah...thnks for the reminder bcoz such things are sooo hidden that we think we write the write way but it is weong....
very gudd... only a person who thinks deeply can comprehend that its a mistake.... May Allaah reward th person who found htis
and Ahmedraza73....

Reaction score
This is a True Tale from my own experience and I request all to read it! It will definitely increase your Imaan, In Shaa Allah!

In my second semester I had to go outside of town to do my studies, this is one feature of our University. There we were in a hostel type of place with people breaking rules and doing whatever they like as their parents were not present. I was among the good ones, Alhammdulillah but there was someoneeven greater than me.

She was a true Muslimah, wearing the most modest hijab and abaya which were loose and dark in colour. You know, everyone was like mixing with people and enjoying but she used to come out only for breakfast, lunch, dinner and classes and always used to stay with the girls. Another amazing thing was that no guy would approach her, you know guys would eventually approach a girl even if she is modest and good despite her being very pretty, Subahan Allah and the fact was that no one was like even talking to her or about her, this is never a usual case. Mystically guys would repel her sometimes talk once or twice but never much. We had two cultural nights where people danced and sang, I would sit in one corner seeing others enjoy and she used to do the same thing, people used to drag me into dancing but I used to protest but I notice she was like always bowing her head down and sit quietly sometimes smiling while looking up at others as they enjoyed themselves but never took part in it. There were Hijab girls who lost their modesty but she at all times restrained herself from any visible sin, Subahan Allah.

One day some guys were praising me for being a "perfect Muslim" of that place I denied saying that my level of knowledge is slim but they said that I was always strong with my Imaan despite my limited knowledge. I told them that there is someone else far better than me and to me she is a better Muslim than I am in all aspect. I never knew her name, I never ask any girl's name, I described her and after I had done so the other guys' faces turned blank and pale, I asked them "What is wrong?"
They said that the girl I just mentioned is not a good person.
I asked "Why?"
One of them said- "Because she got raped"
I shuddered, saying how was this even possible, and they even denied giving any further details saying that I am not suited for such stuffs.

I came to my room and asked my roommate about this and he too said- "You are the only idiot who does not know it, she got raped thrice"

I said "You are making it up..."

I never got to know her name, I keep my modesty and as she is a true Muslim, she deserves my respect. So the thing which I want you all to learn is that sometimes life may go absurd but Allah always guides us through this. The reason why that girl became a true Muslim was because she got raped, that is Allah's way of guiding her, does not apply to all and that have made her more modest by nature. Just observe how she is using her weakness as her biggest strength to keep her grasp on her Deen, Subahan Allah. Guys say that it is her fault that she got raped and no one wants an impure girl, they repel her and she never minds. I call those guys all idiots. I think they exaggerated the story saying it happened thrice but truly she is a true Muslim that is what I want to believe, I don't care whether she got raped and that is what also what Allah wants us to be like- never to forgo our Imaan! ^__^

Whenever I feel like Shaitan is overpowering me I remind myself of her and how she managed to keep her Imaan strong and that helps me instantly and I hope it also have the same impact on all of you! :)
a real eye opener for all the muslims... and a very touching story....
May Allah give Saiyan and the girl the sabr to handle all difficulties and make their lives easier....
and reward them with jannah.... Ammeeeenn....ya rabbal alameeenn:D

Reaction score
Jazzak Allah Khair for the praise. :) And Ameen.... :) This post is in dedication to the 5 year old Pakistani girl who got raped recently, may Allah too guide her like the way He did to this girl. :)

True Muslims struggle a lot to strengthen their Imaan, I appreciated her because she was like me. If you like this you can have a look at this thread too, read it whole this is my story: https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/my-xperience-in-xpc-an-unfinished-tale.19608/ But please keep one request, don't reply to that thread. :)
May Allah provvide for u and the gurl the best of rewards....

Reaction score
one clarification...the post on pg 458 i guess
that prostating in sujood and asking dua is only acceptable if it is a dua made in arabic...
any dua made in other languages is BIDAAH...from the ijma of the scholars....mind u...:D

Reaction score
one clarification...the post on pg 458 i guess
that prostating in sujood and asking dua is only acceptable if it is a dua made in arabic...
any dua made in other languages is BIDAAH...from the ijma of the scholars....mind u...:D

and if someone don't knows arabic then o_O
I dont think this is true, cuz if Allah knows what is in our hearts how can He not accept our dua in any other language.