• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
8313_665112933512644_827808046_n.jpg

Reaction score
My class teacher told this story from a book "Chicken Soup for the Soul", but I don't recommend to go for it! Definitely the story is not true, but I want all of us to get the lesson in it :)
Once a man asked the God to show him the difference between Heaven and the Hell! God took him to a room first... what did the man see there was a Bowl of Soup in the center of the room, around which sat some 7 or 8 men, all of them had a spoon in their hands, longer than their own arms, and the spoons were to be hold from the extreme back! The men there were all in the state of disappointment and dismay, and all were just concerned to feed themselves and couldn't even get a sip of soup from their spoons for which the feeling of apprehension and panic of hunger was overwhelming their minds.... God said "This is HELL".
Then the God took the man to another room where the same sight was there, a bowl of soup, men around it with spoons longer than their arms, but here all were happy and calm and joyful. And all the man were pouring sips of soup in each others' mouth. God said "This is HEAVEN".
By seeing this cheerful, comforted and and calm situation of men there, the Man asked the God "I don't understand why is this here, I don't get the reason of why are they calm now..."
To this the God replied "There in the Hell people were just concerned to feed themselves, but here... they have learned how to feed others"
I consider this a really really good one so I am tagging some pl I remember...
1357911, shazmina, ***Sam***, sweetjinnah, Aly Emran, cardude456, Kumkum, iThink LARGE, R0m@n_97, knowitall10, mune:)

Reaction score
My class teacher told this story from a book "Chicken Soup for the Soul", but I don't recommend to go for it! Definitely the story is not true, but I want all of us to get the lesson in it :)
Once a man asked the God to show him the difference between Heaven and the Hell! God took him to a room first... what did the man see there was a Bowl of Soup in the center of the room, around which sat some 7 or 8 men, all of them had a spoon in their hands, longer than their own arms, and the spoons were to be hold from the extreme back! The men there were all in the state of disappointment and dismay, and all were just concerned to feed themselves and couldn't even get a sip of soup from their spoons for which the feeling of apprehension and panic of hunger was overwhelming their minds.... God said "This is HELL".
Then the God took the man to another room where the same sight was there, a bowl of soup, men around it with spoons longer than their arms, but here all were happy and calm and joyful. And all the man were pouring sips of soup in each others' mouth. God said "This is HEAVEN".
By seeing this cheerful, comforted and and calm situation of men there, the Man asked the God "I don't understand why is this here, I don't get the reason of why are they calm now..."
To this the God replied "There in the Hell people were just concerned to feed themselves, but here... they have learned how to feed others"
1357911, shazmina, ***Sam***, sweetjinnah, Aly Emran, cardude456, Kumkum, iThink LARGE, R0m@n_97, knowitall10, mune:)
Woooooow nice story.....good illustration :D Masha allah :)
Jazakallah fr the tag brothr :D

Reaction score

May Be Allah Dislike the people who cares for only themselves,I think so,Allah Talaah like those who care first for others rather than theirselves ,and there are many examples from our Holy Prophet Life"s of this

Reaction score
May Be Allah Dislike the people who cares for only themselves,I think so,Allah Talaah like those who care first for others rather than theirselves ,and there are many examples from our Holy Prophet Life"s of this

and the same thing is said in this story :) or you have some other point?

Reaction score

Nice! :)
Thanks for the tag :)

Reaction score

JazakAllah for the tag bro
Awesome story :p :D

Reaction score
Abu Umamah narrates that the Prophet Muhammad said, "Allah does not Listen to anything from His servant as He does to the two rakats (of prayer) that he offers. Mercy descends over the servant's head as long as he remains in prayer." (Tirmidhi and Ahmad) As-Suyuti considers it sahih.
namaz-saatleri.jpg

32186.jpg
Looking for comfort in places bare,
Go converse with your Creator, into prayer :'(