• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Unfolding a Rose

The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “With His throne over the waters, Allah foreordained the fates of His creatures fifty thousand years before He created the heavens and the earth.” [Muslim]

Do what you can, but trust in Allah’s plan. Know that it is the best plan with the most benefit to your Hereafter, regardless of how much it clashes with your desires or digresses from the road map you had chalked out for life.

A young, new scholar of Islam was walking with an older, more seasoned scholar in the garden one day. Feeling a bit insecure about what Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) had in mind for him to do, he was asking the older scholar for advice. The older scholar walked up to a rosebush and handed the young scholar a rosebud and told him to open it without tearing off any petals. The young scholar looked in disbelief at the older scholar and was trying to figure out what a rosebud could possibly have to do with his wanting to know the will of Allah for his life and ministry.

But because of his great respect for the older scholar, he proceeded to try to unfold the rose, while keeping every petal intact. It wasn't long before he realized how impossible this was to do. Noticing the younger scholar's inability to unfold the rosebud without tearing it, the older scholar began to recite...

It is only a tiny rosebud,
A flower of Allah's design;
But I cannot unfold the petals
With these clumsy hands of mine.

The secret of unfolding flowers
Is not known to such as I.
ALLAH opens this flower so sweetly,
Then in my hands they die.

If I cannot unfold a rosebud,
This flower of Allah's design,
Then how can I have the wisdom
To unfold this life of mine?

So I'll trust in Allah for leading
Each moment of my day.
I will look to Allah for His guidance
Each step of the way.

The pathway that lies before me,
Only Allah knows.
I'll trust Him to unfold the moments,
Just as He unfolds the rose. Subhannallah!!!! - Shariqa Farooq.

***Sam*** Afzal1 aish nafu Angelina_25 AreebaKausar Aysha Ahmed Babish Emogal Bilal Khan cardude456 Devilishangel:) evilspirit25 fantastic girl fatimah zain Fayax555 fjmskt girl_with_a_dream hafsa saleem HAJRA SHAH <3 Haseeb96 hellz Angel IG student IGCSE O/L student iqra malik iThink LARGE Jeezan knowitall10 Lady of Heaven Mahnoorfatima MemoryMatrix 21 Mohammad Habibur Rahman mune:) NaNinG PRinceSS 787 Safa Malik Aawaan Shara Nafaz shazmina shk123 zainab fahim Tuba noor Aly Emran CaptainDanger Enferno Experienced One frozen sunlight JoJoXJoJo muslimah here Rmarie-yum sweetiepie usama321 whitetiger64 XPFMember Aisha Abdul Quddus AngelicBeauty AAnsarii areeba fatima Happy Muslimah ***amd*** asma tareen

Reaction score
Unfolding a Rose

The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “With His throne over the waters, Allah foreordained the fates of His creatures fifty thousand years before He created the heavens and the earth.” [Muslim]

Do what you can, but trust in Allah’s plan. Know that it is the best plan with the most benefit to your Hereafter, regardless of how much it clashes with your desires or digresses from the road map you had chalked out for life.

A young, new scholar of Islam was walking with an older, more seasoned scholar in the garden one day. Feeling a bit insecure about what Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) had in mind for him to do, he was asking the older scholar for advice. The older scholar walked up to a rosebush and handed the young scholar a rosebud and told him to open it without tearing off any petals. The young scholar looked in disbelief at the older scholar and was trying to figure out what a rosebud could possibly have to do with his wanting to know the will of Allah for his life and ministry.

But because of his great respect for the older scholar, he proceeded to try to unfold the rose, while keeping every petal intact. It wasn't long before he realized how impossible this was to do. Noticing the younger scholar's inability to unfold the rosebud without tearing it, the older scholar began to recite...

Each moment of my day.
Each step of the way.

Only Allah knows.

***Sam*** Afzal1 aish nafu Angelina_25 AreebaKausar Aysha Ahmed Babish Emogal Bilal Khan cardude456 Devilishangel:) evilspirit25 fantastic girl fatimah zain Fayax555 fjmskt girl_with_a_dream hafsa saleem HAJRA SHAH <3 Haseeb96 hellz Angel IG student IGCSE O/L student iqra malik iThink LARGE Jeezan knowitall10 Lady of Heaven Mahnoorfatima MemoryMatrix 21 Mohammad Habibur Rahman mune:) NaNinG PRinceSS 787 Safa Malik Aawaan Shara Nafaz shazmina shk123 zainab fahim Tuba noor Aly Emran CaptainDanger Enferno Experienced One frozen sunlight JoJoXJoJo muslimah here Rmarie-yum sweetiepie usama321 whitetiger64 XPFMember Aisha Abdul Quddus AngelicBeauty AAnsarii areeba fatima Happy Muslimah ***amd*** asma tareen
SUBHANALLAH!!!
This is so amazing :) thanks for the tag :D

Reaction score
Unfolding a Rose

Each moment of my day.
Each step of the way.

Only Allah knows.

WOW........Masha Allah
JazakAllah for the tag bro....!!! :p :D

Reaction score
Unfolding a Rose

Each moment of my day.
Each step of the way.

Only Allah knows.

MashaAllah this is soo lovely:)

fahadKhan

Reaction score
1460023_10151783780706864_1948558371_n.jpg

Reaction score
1472018_409616732475186_1646011578_n.jpg

!! Disaster In Phillipines !!

Every soul will taste death. And We test you with evil and with good as trial; and to Us you will be returned.
( Quran 21:35 )

More than 1,000 people are feared dead in the city of Tacloban in the central Philippines in the wake of a devastating storm surge and destructive winds from super typhoon Haiyan.

You can imagine the thousands left with no home, clothes or food to eat, let us pray to ALLAH and be thankful for what we have while we have the chance!

Reaction score
A Non-Muslim came to an Aalim and asked: Why is it not permissible in Islam for a woman to shake hands with a man?

The Aalim said: Can you shake hands with Queen Elizabeth ll of UK?

The Non-Muslim said: Of course not, there are only certain people who can shake hands with Queen Elizabeth ll.

Aalim replied: Our women are Queens, and Queens do not shake hands with strange men.

Then the Non-Muslim asked another question: Why do your girls cover up their whole bodies?

The Aalim smiled and got two sweets. He opened the first one and kept the other one closed. He then threw both of them on the dusty floor and asked the Non-Muslim: If I asked you to take one of the sweets, which one will you choose?

The Non-Muslim replied: The covered one of course!

The Aalim said: That's how we treat and see our women,,,,.

Non-Muslim: Show me God The Almighty if He exists.

Aalim replied: Look at the Sun

Non-Muslim replied: I can't see, the rays hurt my eyes. Aalim said: If u can't look at the Creation of God The Almighty, then how will you be able to look at the Creator??

Lastly, the Non-Muslim invited the Aalim to his house and gave him grapes. The Aalim ate them, then he offered him a cup of wine. The Aalim refused, and the Non-Muslim asked him, how come you Muslims are forbidden to drink wine and are allowed to eat grapes, although the wine came from grapes?

Aalim replied: Do you have a daughter? Non-Muslim: Yes!
Then, the Aalim asked him: Could you marry her? The Non-Muslim said: No! The Aalim said: Subhan'Allah, you married her mother, but can't marry her, although she came from her too.
(A must read please ....
Awesome message!...
Feel proud to be a Muslim!..