• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Unfolding a Rose

The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “With His throne over the waters, Allah foreordained the fates of His creatures fifty thousand years before He created the heavens and the earth.” [Muslim]

Do what you can, but trust in Allah’s plan. Know that it is the best plan with the most benefit to your Hereafter, regardless of how much it clashes with your desires or digresses from the road map you had chalked out for life.

A young, new scholar of Islam was walking with an older, more seasoned scholar in the garden one day. Feeling a bit insecure about what Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) had in mind for him to do, he was asking the older scholar for advice. The older scholar walked up to a rosebush and handed the young scholar a rosebud and told him to open it without tearing off any petals. The young scholar looked in disbelief at the older scholar and was trying to figure out what a rosebud could possibly have to do with his wanting to know the will of Allah for his life and ministry.

But because of his great respect for the older scholar, he proceeded to try to unfold the rose, while keeping every petal intact. It wasn't long before he realized how impossible this was to do. Noticing the younger scholar's inability to unfold the rosebud without tearing it, the older scholar began to recite...

It is only a tiny rosebud,
A flower of Allah's design;
But I cannot unfold the petals
With these clumsy hands of mine.

The secret of unfolding flowers
Is not known to such as I.
ALLAH opens this flower so sweetly,
Then in my hands they die.

If I cannot unfold a rosebud,
This flower of Allah's design,
Then how can I have the wisdom
To unfold this life of mine?

So I'll trust in Allah for leading
Each moment of my day.
I will look to Allah for His guidance
Each step of the way.

The pathway that lies before me,
Only Allah knows.
I'll trust Him to unfold the moments,
Just as He unfolds the rose. Subhannallah!!!! - Shariqa Farooq.

***Sam*** Afzal1 aish nafu Angelina_25 AreebaKausar Aysha Ahmed Babish Emogal Bilal Khan cardude456 Devilishangel:) evilspirit25 fantastic girl fatimah zain Fayax555 fjmskt girl_with_a_dream hafsa saleem HAJRA SHAH <3 Haseeb96 hellz Angel IG student IGCSE O/L student iqra malik iThink LARGE Jeezan knowitall10 Lady of Heaven Mahnoorfatima MemoryMatrix 21 Mohammad Habibur Rahman mune:) NaNinG PRinceSS 787 Safa Malik Aawaan Shara Nafaz shazmina shk123 zainab fahim Tuba noor Aly Emran CaptainDanger Enferno Experienced One frozen sunlight JoJoXJoJo muslimah here Rmarie-yum sweetiepie usama321 whitetiger64 XPFMember Aisha Abdul Quddus AngelicBeauty AAnsarii areeba fatima Happy Muslimah ***amd*** asma tareen

This little reminder is so beautiful and thought-provoking. Jazkallahu khair for sharing it, bro :)

Reaction score
Unfolding a Rose

The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “With His throne over the waters, Allah foreordained the fates of His creatures fifty thousand years before He created the heavens and the earth.” [Muslim]

Do what you can, but trust in Allah’s plan. Know that it is the best plan with the most benefit to your Hereafter, regardless of how much it clashes with your desires or digresses from the road map you had chalked out for life.

A young, new scholar of Islam was walking with an older, more seasoned scholar in the garden one day. Feeling a bit insecure about what Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) had in mind for him to do, he was asking the older scholar for advice. The older scholar walked up to a rosebush and handed the young scholar a rosebud and told him to open it without tearing off any petals. The young scholar looked in disbelief at the older scholar and was trying to figure out what a rosebud could possibly have to do with his wanting to know the will of Allah for his life and ministry.

But because of his great respect for the older scholar, he proceeded to try to unfold the rose, while keeping every petal intact. It wasn't long before he realized how impossible this was to do. Noticing the younger scholar's inability to unfold the rosebud without tearing it, the older scholar began to recite...

Each moment of my day.
Each step of the way.

Only Allah knows.

***Sam*** Afzal1 aish nafu Angelina_25 AreebaKausar Aysha Ahmed Babish Emogal Bilal Khan cardude456 Devilishangel:) evilspirit25 fantastic girl fatimah zain Fayax555 fjmskt girl_with_a_dream hafsa saleem HAJRA SHAH <3 Haseeb96 hellz Angel IG student IGCSE O/L student iqra malik iThink LARGE Jeezan knowitall10 Lady of Heaven Mahnoorfatima MemoryMatrix 21 Mohammad Habibur Rahman mune:) NaNinG PRinceSS 787 Safa Malik Aawaan Shara Nafaz shazmina shk123 zainab fahim Tuba noor Aly Emran CaptainDanger Enferno Experienced One frozen sunlight JoJoXJoJo muslimah here Rmarie-yum sweetiepie usama321 whitetiger64 XPFMember Aisha Abdul Quddus AngelicBeauty AAnsarii areeba fatima Happy Muslimah ***amd*** asma tareen

thnx 4 the tag bro:)

Reaction score
Unfolding a Rose

Each moment of my day.
Each step of the way.

Only Allah knows.

thnx 4 the tag bro:)

Reaction score
tumblr_mw4oqbgRiZ1sr467uo1_1280.jpg
:cry:Kullu nafsin zaa ikatul maut... summa ilayna turjaoon.... Every soul shall taste death.... EVERY soul... and to Him You shall return... Rabbig firli.... Rabbig firli... Rabbig firli... Rabbana zalamna anfusanna wa illam tagfirlana wa tarhamna lanakoonanna minal khasireen.... Ya Allah Forgive us... Forgive all of us... Fogive our sins... Even though we dont repent... And guide us ... guide us to the right path. Ameen.

Reaction score
subh'aan ALLAH... Just Subh'aan ALLAH.... It was mentioned in the Medicine of the Hearts by Ibn Al Qayyem and he said that :

"One of the effects of sins is that it brings fear and feelings of loneliness to the heart. Because of sins Allah throws fear and horror into the heart of the sinner so that you never see him but afraid and terrified. Whoever fears Allah, Allah will secure him from everything and whoever doesn't Allah will scare him from everything.

One of sins punishments is that they bring great loneliness to the heart so that the sinner finds himself lonely, he finds himself lonely between him and his Lord, he finds himself lonely between him and other people, he finds himself lonely between him and himself. The more the sins increase the more loneliness increases. The most bitter life is the life of the loners and the most vibrant good life is the life of those who are happy."

I experienced both of them fear and loneliness.
ONE: when I know that I have a sin that I didn't quit I find myself always in fear, fear that our company's system might get corrupted, fear that a meeting will fail, fear that I will be poor, fear that I will be sick, fear of my future, fear of people, and sometimes fear without a reason although everything in my life seems in control.

TWO: loneliness, no matter how many friends I am surrounded with I still feel lonely and bored and I say "why am I here?!"

ON THE OTHER hand when I know that I have quit a sin that I know I do regularly three things happen:

1. I feel the sweetness of the feeling of success and victory.

2. I really don't care about life troubles anymore. I just feel that I am in this sphere of protection 24/7.

3. I never fear lonely even if I am alone. I just find myself busy, happy, relaxed, content and a great feeling of tranquility deep down in my heart and calmness.

Believe me brothers and sisters there is nothing worse than fearing of loneliness and fear, your life simply becomes a misery. No one knows your sins better than you and no one will really appreciate and understand the bitterness of the feelings of loneliness and fear that you are experiencing. They might show compassion when you complain to them but when they leave each one will get busy and forget you and you will go back to your lonely cubicle of depression, loneliness and fear.

Sit with yourself. Remember what sins you need to quit and QUIT THEM NOW. You cannot afford to live a single additional minute in these feelings of loneliness, fear and depression.

Reaction score
Pay special attention to FASTING: Fasting during the month of Muharram has special meaning and the Prophet (Sal Allaahu Alaiyhi wa sallam) has highly encouraged it.
Abu Hurayrah RA said: “The Messenger of Allaah (Sal Allaahu Alaiyhi wa sallam) said: ‘The best of fasting after Ramadhaan is fasting Allaah’s month of Muharram.’” (Muslim).

Fast on the Day of 'Aashooraa (10th of Muharram)
Ibn ‘Abbaas said: “The Prophet (Sal Allaahu Alaiyhi wa sallam) came to Madeenah and saw the Jews fasting on the day of ‘Aashooraa’. He said, ‘What is this?’ They said, ‘This is a righteous day, it is the day when Allaah saved the Children of Israel from their enemies, so Moosa fasted on this day.’ He (Sal Allaahu Alaiyhi wa sallam) said, ‘We have more right to Moosa than you,’ so he fasted on that day and commanded (the Muslims) to fast on that day.” (Bukhaari)

If one fasts on the 10th of Muharram, Allaah will forgive all the (minor) sins of the previous year.

The Prophet (Sal Allaahu Alaiyhi wa sallam) said: “For fasting the day of ‘Aashooraa’, I hope that Allaah will accept it as expiation for the year that went before.” (Muslim)

And Ibn ‘Abbaas RA said: “I never saw the Messenger of Allaah (Sal Allaahu Alaiyhi wa sallam) so keen to fast any day and give it priority over any other than this day, the day of ‘Aashooraa’.” (Bukhaari).

It is Mustahabb to fast the 9th of Muharram as well

It is good to fast on both the ninth and the tenth day, because the Prophet (Sal Allaahu Alaiyhi wa sallam) fasted on the tenth, and he intended to fast on the ninth as well, the coming year.

Ibn ‘Abbaas RA said: “When the Messenger of Allaah (Sal Allaahu Alaiyhi wa sallam) fasted on ‘Aashooraa’ and commanded the Muslims to fast as well, they said, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, it is a day that is venerated by the Jews and Christians.’ The Messenger of Allaah (Sal Allaahu Alaiyhi wa sallam) said, ‘If I live to see the next year, insha Allaah, we will fast on the ninth day too.’ But it so happened that the Messenger of Allaah (Sal Allaahu Alaiyhi wa sallam) passed away before the next year came.” (Muslim).

However, if you can fast on the 10th only and for some reason, cannot fast on the ninth, the Ulama say that it is also permissible.

"Fasting the day of ‘Aashooraa’ is expiation for one year, and it is not makrooh to single out this day for fasting." (Fatawa Ibn Taymiyyah)

You can also fast on the 11th of Muharram, in addition to fasting on the 10th, if for some reason you couldn't fast on the 9th.

***Sam*** Afzal1 aish nafu Angelina_25 AreebaKausar Aysha Ahmed Babish Emogal Bilal Khan cardude456 Devilishangel:) evilspirit25 fantastic girl fatimah zain Fayax555 fjmskt girl_with_a_dream hafsa saleem HAJRA SHAH <3 Haseeb96 hellz Angel IG student IGCSE O/L student iqra malik iThink LARGE Jeezan knowitall10 Lady of Heaven Mahnoorfatima MemoryMatrix 21 Mohammad Habibur Rahman mune:) NaNinG princess787 Safa Malik Aawaan Shara Nafaz shazmina shk123 zainab fahim Tuba noor Aly Emran CaptainDanger Enferno Experienced One frozen sunlight JoJoXJoJo muslimah here Rmarie-yum sweetiepie usama321 whitetiger64 XPFMember Aisha Abdul Quddus AngelicBeauty AAnsarii areeba fatima Happy Muslimah ***amd*** asma tareen Lady Lyy

Reaction score
We c faults n rifts amongst ourselves, but, we're the next generation, we're the future, we can change the world...if we change ourselves...our perceptions, our perspective, our refusal to relent to the shayateen...accepting our flaws, being humble, striving our utmost to abide by the Deen...we can change the world in shaa Allah...but first yourself. May Allah Help us unionize once again!