• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
On the authority of Sahl bin Saad Al-Saedi, who said:
A man came to the Prophet (PBUH) and said:
"O Messenger of Allah, direct me to an act which, if I do it, [will cause] Allah to love me and people to love me."
He (PBUH) replied:
"Renounce the world and Allah will love you, and renounce what people possess and people will love you."

[Ibn Majah]

Reaction score
FATHER, I WANTED A CAR, NOT Q'URAN
A young man was getting ready to graduate from college. For many
months he had admired a beautiful sports car in a dealers showroom,
and knowing his father could well afford it, he told him that was all
he wanted.
As Graduation Day approached, the young man awaited signs that his
father had purchased the car.. Finally, on the morning of his
graduation, his father called him into his private study. His father
told him how proud he was to have such a fine son, and told him how
much he loved him. He handed his son a beautiful wrapped gift box.
Curious, but somewhat disappointed, the young man opened the box and
found a lovely, leather-bound QURAN with the young man's name embossed
in gold.
Angrily, he raised his voice to his father and said," With all your
money you give me a Quran?" and stormed out of the house, leaving the Holybook.
Many years passed and the young man was very successful in business.
He had a beautiful home and wonderful family, but realized his father
was very old and thought perhaps he should go to him.He had not seen Him since that graduation day.
But before he could make arrangements, he received a telegram telling
him his father had passed away, and willed all of his possessions to
his son. He needed to come home immediately and take care of things.
When he arrived at his father's house, sudden sadness and regret filled
his heart. He began to search through his father's important papers
and saw the still new QURAN, just as he had left it years ago. With
tears, he opened the QURAN and began to turn the pages. His father had
carefully underlined a verse, Al Ra'd:verse28
"Without doubt,in remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction
As he read those words, a car key dropped from the back of the q'oran
It had a tag with the dealers name, the same dealer who had the sports
car he had desired.. On the tag was the date of his graduation, and the
words...PAID IN FULL.
How many times do we miss Allaah's blessings coz they are not packed as we expect????
Ya Allaah guide us all n make us accept whatever is predistined for us with happiness cuz YOU alone know whats right for us n when. Ya Allaah make us trust YOUR wisdom completely Aameen.
***Sam*** Afzal1 aish nafu Angelina_25 AreebaKausar Aysha Ahmed Babish Emogal Bilal Khan cardude456 Devilishangel:) evilspirit25 fantastic girl fatimah zain Fayax555 fjmskt girl_with_a_dream hafsa saleem HAJRA SHAH <3 Haseeb96 hellz Angel IG student IGCSE O/L student iqra malik iThink LARGE Jeezan knowitall10 Lady of Heaven Mahnoorfatima MemoryMatrix 21 Mohammad Habibur Rahman mune:) NaNinG princess787 Safa Malik Aawaan Shara Nafaz shazmina shk123 zainab fahim Tuba noor Aly Emran CaptainDanger Enferno Experienced One frozen sunlight JoJoXJoJo muslimah here Rmarie-yum sweetiepie usama321 whitetiger64 XPFMember Aisha Abdul Quddus AngelicBeauty AAnsarii areeba fatima Happy Muslimah ***amd*** asma tareen Batool Fatima waseem ahmed fatih934 Abdullah Zahid saad10khan Adeel12346 teachyourself acas shaikh Xpolymer Meesum Rimsha Noor1 fatima azad maya <3 and toAnyone who is Interested

Salam
Can u give the sources of your articles that you posting these days?

Reaction score
Its between you n Allaah anyways !!!!!!

Forgiveness
People are often unreasonable, illogical and self-centered;
Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.

What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
Build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you've got anyway.

You see, in the final analysis, It is between you and Allah.
It never was between you and them anyway.

***Sam*** Afzal1 aish nafu Angelina_25 AreebaKausar Aysha Ahmed Bilal Khan cardude456 Devilishangel:) evilspirit25 fantastic girl Fayax555 fjmskt girl_with_a_dream HAJRA SHAH <3 Haseeb96 IG student IGCSE O/L student iqra malik iThink LARGE Jeezan knowitall10 Lady of Heaven Mahnoorfatima MemoryMatrix 21 mune:) NaNinG princess787 Safa Malik Aawaan Shara Nafaz shazmina shk123 Tuba noor Aly Emran Experienced One frozen sunlight muslimah here Rmarie-yum Aisha Abdul Quddus AngelicBeauty AAnsarii Happy Muslimah ***amd*** acas shaikh Xpolymer Meesum maya <3 1995@10Sept sumaiyarox:) and TO anyone who is Interested :)

Reaction score
Its between you n Allaah anyways !!!!!!
Forgiveness
People are often unreasonable, illogical and self-centered;
Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.
If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
Succeed anyway.
If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.
What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
Build anyway.
If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.
The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you've got anyway.
You see, in the final analysis, It is between you and Allah.
It never was between you and them anyway.

***Sam*** Afzal1 aish nafu Angelina_25 AreebaKausar Aysha Ahmed Bilal Khan cardude456 Devilishangel:) evilspirit25 fantastic girl Fayax555 fjmskt girl_with_a_dream HAJRA SHAH <3 Haseeb96 IG student IGCSE O/L student iqra malik iThink LARGE Jeezan knowitall10 Lady of Heaven Mahnoorfatima MemoryMatrix 21 mune:) NaNinG princess787 Safa Malik Aawaan Shara Nafaz shazmina shk123 Tuba noor Aly Emran Experienced One frozen sunlight muslimah here Rmarie-yum Aisha Abdul Quddus AngelicBeauty AAnsarii Happy Muslimah ***amd*** acas shaikh Xpolymer Meesum maya <3 1995@10Sept sumaiyarox:) and TO anyone who is Interested :)

Reaction score
BEAUTIFUL STORY :)

A long time ago in China , a girl named Li-Li got married & went to live with her husband and mother-in-law. In a very short time, Li-Li found that she couldn't get along with her mother-in-law at all.Their personalities were very different, and Li-Li was angered by many of her mother-in-la... w’ s habits. In addition, she criticized L......i-Li constantly.

Days passed, and weeks passed. Li-Li and her mother-in-law never stopped arguing and fighting.But what made the situation even worse was that, according to ancient Chinese tradition, Li-Li had to bow to her mother-in-law and obey her every wish.

All the anger and unhappiness in the house was causing Li-Li’s poor husband into great distress.

Finally, Li-Li could not stand her mother-in-law’s bad temper and dictatorship any longer, and she decided to do something about it! Li-Li went to see her father’s good friend, Mr. Huang, who sold herbs.She told him the situation and asked if he would give her some poison so that she could solve the problem once and for all.

Mr. Huang thought for awhile, and finally said, “Li-Li, I will help you solve your problem, but you must listen to me and obey what I tell you.”

Li-Li said, “Yes, Mr. Huang, I will do whatever you tell me to do.”Mr. Huang went into the back room, and returned in a few minutes with a package of herbs.

He told Li-Li, “You can’t use a quick-acting poison to get rid of your mother-in-law, because that would cause people to become suspicious Therefore, I have given you a number of herbs that will slowly build up poison in her body. Every other day prepare some delicious meal and put a little of these herbs in her serving.

Now, in order to make sure that nobody suspect you, when she dies, you must be very careful to act very friendly towards her. “Don’t argue with her, obey her every wish, and treat her like a queen.” Li-Li was so happy.She thanked Mr. Huang and hurried home to start her plot of murdering her mother-in-law.

Weeks went by, and months went by, and every other day, Li-Li served the specially treated food to her mother-in-law. She remembered what Mr. Huang had said about avoiding suspicion, so she controlled her temper, obeyed her mother-in-law, and treated her like her own mother.

After six months had passed, the whole household had changed. Li-Li had practiced controlling her temper so much that she found that she almost never got mad or upset. She hadn’t had an argument with her mother-in-law in six months because she now seemed much kinder and easier to get along with.

The mother-in-law’ s attitude toward Li-Li changed, and she began to love Li-Li like her own daughter. She kept telling friends and relatives that Li-Li was the best daughter-in- law one could ever find. Li-Li and her mother-in-law were now treating each other like a real mother and daughter.

Li-Li’ s husband was very happy to see what was happening. One day, Li-Li came to see Mr. Huang and asked for his help again She said, “Dear Mr. Huang, please help me to keep the poison from killing my mother-in-law. She’s changed into such a nice woman, and I love her like my own mother.

I do not want her to die because of the poison I gave her.”Mr. Huang smiled and nodded his head. “Li-Li, there’s nothing to worry about. I never gave you any poison. The herbs I gave you were vitamins to improve her health. The only poison was in your mind and your attitude toward her, but that has been all washed away by the love which you gave to her.”

HAVE YOU REALIZED that how you treat others is exactly how they will treat you? : “The person who loves others will also be loved in return.”

Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik (r.a), reported that the Prophet,(sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) said:

"None of you truly believes (in Allah and in His religion) until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself"
[Al-Bukhari & Muslim]
***Sam*** Afzal1 aish nafu Angelina_25 AreebaKausar Aysha Ahmed Bilal Khan cardude456 Devilishangel:) evilspirit25 fantastic girl Fayax555 fjmskt girl_with_a_dream HAJRA SHAH <3 Haseeb96 IG student IGCSE O/L student iqra malik iThink LARGE Jeezan knowitall10 Lady of Heaven Mahnoorfatima MemoryMatrix 21 mune:) NaNinG princess787 Safa Malik Aawaan Shara Nafaz shazmina shk123 Tuba noor Aly Emran Experienced One frozen sunlight muslimah here Rmarie-yum Aisha Abdul Quddus AngelicBeauty AAnsarii Happy Muslimah ***amd*** acas shaikh Xpolymer Meesum maya <3 1995@10Sept @sumaiyarox:)and TO anyone who is Interested :)

Reaction score
MUST READ
KFC ( Kentucky Fried Chicken), McDonalds, Hardees,
Burger King, Pizza Hutt & Starbucks have decided
to buy Denmark Products to save their losses.
Boycott Denmark Products and circulate this news to
whoever you can!!!!! Denmark wants to Burn the
Holy Quran on next Saturday in the large grounds in
Copenhagen (capital city of Denmark ), in reply to
the Islamic Boycott on their products. Please let's
get together to boycott their products, and pray to
Allah Almighty to show them the result of their
intentions, which will be a lesson for the whole world.
Forward this to as many friends as you can.
Denmark is loosing, please don't let this msg stop.
Hope you all know about the Denmark newspaper
which made fun of our beloved Holy Prophet
Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam and till now they do not
regret. Let us make them regret for good. The
Danish Ambassador, Prime Minister and Denmark
National Channel, all are trying to do something just
to stop the boycott by Muslims since last month
through which their losses have reached 4 billion
Euros. If we continue to boycott Denmark products 7
months more it could reach around 80 billion Euros
loss. Believers do not let this message stop. Please
forward this text to as many Muslims as possible.
Can't u spare 15 minutes in order to spread this
message among Muslims? REMEMBER THE PROPHET
Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam MIGHT ASK YOU ON THE
DAY OF JUDGMENT, “WHAT DID YOU DO WHEN THEY
MADE FUN OF ME”? "HOW DID YOU DEFEND ME”?
Any products with barcode no. starting with 57 are
Danish made Products. Please cause all Muslims to
circulate this to the Ummah and to ban Danish made
products.
***Sam*** Afzal1 aish nafu Angelina_25 AreebaKausar Aysha Ahmed Bilal Khan cardude456 Devilishangel:) evilspirit25 fantastic girl Fayax555 fjmskt girl_with_a_dream HAJRA SHAH <3 Haseeb96 IG student IGCSE O/L student iqra malik iThink LARGE Jeezan knowitall10 Lady of Heaven Mahnoorfatima MemoryMatrix 21 mune:) NaNinG princess787 Safa Malik Aawaan Shara Nafaz shazmina shk123 Tuba noor Aly Emran Experienced One frozen sunlight muslimah here Rmarie-yum Aisha Abdul Quddus AngelicBeauty AAnsarii Happy Muslimah ***amd*** acas shaikh Xpolymer Meesum maya <3 1995@10Sept @sumaiyarox:) and TO anyone who is Interested :)

Reaction score
The Prophet (SAW) said that Allah the Exalted had said: ' I have divided the prayer into two halves between Me and My servant, and My servant will receive what he asks for. When the servant says: Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the universe, Allah the Most High says: My servant has praised Me. And when he (the servant) says: The Most Compassionate, the Merciful, Allah the Most High says: My servant has lauded Me. When he (the servant) says: Master of the Day of Judgment, He remarks: My servant has glorified Me, and sometimes He will say: My servant entrusted (his affairs) to Me. When he (the worshipper) says: Thee do we worship and of Thee do we ask help, He (Allah) says: This is between Me and My servant, and My servant will receive what he asks for. Then, when he (the worshipper) says: Guide us to the straight path, the path of those to whom Thou hast been Gracious -- not of those who have incurred Thy displeasure, nor of those who have gone astray, He (Allah) says: This is for My servant, and My servant will receive what he asks for. [Muslim 4: 395]

Reaction score
Cure for STRESS and grief: Our worldly desires when go unfulfilled lead to stress and suffering.
So, stop going after what your nafs desires because this world is just an illusion. Stop thinking and worrying about what your heart wants if its not in accordance with the teachings of Islam. Watch every thought that crosses your mind, every move that you make.
When your life, your death, every single step you take, every thought will be for the sake of Allah and in obedience with His commands, your misery, suffering and unbearable pain will subside because your heart will be filled only with the love of your Creator and your mind will be focussed on pleasing Him alone.
May Allah give us the wisdom and strength to resist the temptations and tricks of shaytaan and live a happy,peaceful and contented life in His service, ameen:)

Reaction score
BEAUTIFUL STORY :)

A long time ago in China , a girl named Li-Li got married & went to live with her husband and mother-in-law. In a very short time, Li-Li found that she couldn't get along with her mother-in-law at all.Their personalities were very different, and Li-Li was angered by many of her mother-in-la... w’ s habits. In addition, she criticized L......i-Li constantly.

Days passed, and weeks passed. Li-Li and her mother-in-law never stopped arguing and fighting.But what made the situation even worse was that, according to ancient Chinese tradition, Li-Li had to bow to her mother-in-law and obey her every wish.

All the anger and unhappiness in the house was causing Li-Li’s poor husband into great distress.

Finally, Li-Li could not stand her mother-in-law’s bad temper and dictatorship any longer, and she decided to do something about it! Li-Li went to see her father’s good friend, Mr. Huang, who sold herbs.She told him the situation and asked if he would give her some poison so that she could solve the problem once and for all.

Mr. Huang thought for awhile, and finally said, “Li-Li, I will help you solve your problem, but you must listen to me and obey what I tell you.”

Li-Li said, “Yes, Mr. Huang, I will do whatever you tell me to do.”Mr. Huang went into the back room, and returned in a few minutes with a package of herbs.

He told Li-Li, “You can’t use a quick-acting poison to get rid of your mother-in-law, because that would cause people to become suspicious Therefore, I have given you a number of herbs that will slowly build up poison in her body. Every other day prepare some delicious meal and put a little of these herbs in her serving.

Now, in order to make sure that nobody suspect you, when she dies, you must be very careful to act very friendly towards her. “Don’t argue with her, obey her every wish, and treat her like a queen.” Li-Li was so happy.She thanked Mr. Huang and hurried home to start her plot of murdering her mother-in-law.

Weeks went by, and months went by, and every other day, Li-Li served the specially treated food to her mother-in-law. She remembered what Mr. Huang had said about avoiding suspicion, so she controlled her temper, obeyed her mother-in-law, and treated her like her own mother.

After six months had passed, the whole household had changed. Li-Li had practiced controlling her temper so much that she found that she almost never got mad or upset. She hadn’t had an argument with her mother-in-law in six months because she now seemed much kinder and easier to get along with.

The mother-in-law’ s attitude toward Li-Li changed, and she began to love Li-Li like her own daughter. She kept telling friends and relatives that Li-Li was the best daughter-in- law one could ever find. Li-Li and her mother-in-law were now treating each other like a real mother and daughter.

Li-Li’ s husband was very happy to see what was happening. One day, Li-Li came to see Mr. Huang and asked for his help again She said, “Dear Mr. Huang, please help me to keep the poison from killing my mother-in-law. She’s changed into such a nice woman, and I love her like my own mother.

I do not want her to die because of the poison I gave her.”Mr. Huang smiled and nodded his head. “Li-Li, there’s nothing to worry about. I never gave you any poison. The herbs I gave you were vitamins to improve her health. The only poison was in your mind and your attitude toward her, but that has been all washed away by the love which you gave to her.”

HAVE YOU REALIZED that how you treat others is exactly how they will treat you? : “The person who loves others will also be loved in return.”

Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik (r.a), reported that the Prophet,(sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) said:

"None of you truly believes (in Allah and in His religion) until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself"
[Al-Bukhari & Muslim]
***Sam*** Afzal1 aish nafu Angelina_25 AreebaKausar Aysha Ahmed Bilal Khan cardude456 Devilishangel:) evilspirit25 fantastic girl Fayax555 fjmskt girl_with_a_dream HAJRA SHAH <3 Haseeb96 IG student IGCSE O/L student iqra malik iThink LARGE Jeezan knowitall10 Lady of Heaven Mahnoorfatima MemoryMatrix 21 mune:) NaNinG princess787 Safa Malik Aawaan Shara Nafaz shazmina shk123 Tuba noor Aly Emran Experienced One frozen sunlight muslimah here Rmarie-yum Aisha Abdul Quddus AngelicBeauty AAnsarii Happy Muslimah ***amd*** acas shaikh Xpolymer Meesum maya <3 1995@10Sept @sumaiyarox:)and TO anyone who is Interested :)

This is beautiful :)
I loved it ♥
Thanks for the tag :)

Reaction score
I love this story ♥
Do read it.
Two men, both seriously ill, occupied the same hospital room. One man was allowed to sit up in his bed for an hour each afternoon to help drain the fluid from his lungs. His bed was next to the room’s only window. The other man had to spend all his time flat on his back. The men talked for hours on end. They spoke of their wives and families, their homes, their jobs, their involvement in the military service, where they had been on vacation. Every afternoon when the man in the bed by the window could sit up, he would pass the time by describing to his roommate all the things he could see outside the window. The man in the other bed began to live for those one hour periods where his world would be broadened and enlivened by all the activity and color of the world outside. The window overlooked a park with a lovely lake. Ducks and swans played on the water while children sailed their model boats. Young lovers walked arm in arm amidst flowers of every color and a fine view of the city skyline could be seen in the distance. As the man by the window described all this in exquisite detail, the man on the other side of the room would close his eyes and imagine the picturesque scene. One warm afternoon the man by the window described a parade passing by. Although the other man couldn’t hear the band – he could see it. In his mind’s eye as the gentleman by th! e window portrayed it with descriptive words. Days and weeks passed. One morning, the day nurse arrived to bring water for their baths only to find the lifeless body of the man by the window, who had died peacefully in his sleep. She was saddened and called the hospital attendants to take the body away. As soon as it seemed appropriate, the other man asked if he could be moved next to the window. The nurse was happy to make the switch, and after making sure he was comfortable, she left him alone. Slowly, painfully, he propped himself up on one elbow to take his first look at the real world outside.

He strained to slowly turn to look out the window beside the bed. It faced a blank wall. The man asked the nurse what could have compelled his deceased roommate who had described such wonderful things outside this window The nurse responded that the man was blind and could not even see the wall. She said, “Perhaps he just wanted to encourage you.”

:)

Reaction score
Sufficient is He as a witness, Sufficient is He as an ally,
Sufficient is He as a helper.
Nobody will understand you more than Allah. Nobody will see everything inside you the way Allah does. Nobody can help you the way Allah can. No reward can compare to that which Allah can give.
It’s because Allah loves you, He appreciates all that you do, and He understands, that He is willing to give you Jannah :)
Allahu Akbar, Truly He is Ash-Shakur (The Appreciative) ❤

Reaction score
tumblr_mwlr0rtBYM1sr467uo1_1280.jpg

Reaction score
Cure for STRESS and grief: Our worldly desires when go unfulfilled lead to stress and suffering.
So, stop going after what your nafs desires because this world is just an illusion. Stop thinking and worrying about what your heart wants if its not in accordance with the teachings of Islam. Watch every thought that crosses your mind, every move that you make.
When your life, your death, every single step you take, every thought will be for the sake of Allah and in obedience with His commands, your misery, suffering and unbearable pain will subside because your heart will be filled only with the love of your Creator and your mind will be focussed on pleasing Him alone.
May Allah give us the wisdom and strength to resist the temptations and tricks of shaytaan and live a happy,peaceful and contented life in His service, ameen:)

awesome one (Y)

Reaction score
We find fault with the world, while the faults lie in our own selves,
The world is not at fault; except that we are full of flaws,
We make fun of the world for no reason,
But if others spoke about us, we were no better than be mocked at,
A wolf does not eat the flesh of another of its kind,
But we eat the flesh of each other knowingly,
We have worn the sheep’s clothing to deceive the people,
But woe unto the wild animal if it strays by us!
We have reduced religion to mere show and formalities,
And thus, we deceive those who look at us."

~ Imam Shafi'i (rahimuhullah)