• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
quote030812keepcalm.jpg

Reaction score
THE SYMPTOMS OF WEAK FAITH
Assalamualaykum...whenever ur free plz do read this...inshaAllah it can bring a good change within u...i read it n loved it + it helped me alhamdulillah. I pray that it helps us all n that we become better muslims n that all of us meet in Jannatul-Firdose...Aameen Ya Rabb :)
(p.s plz don't reply here coz it might annoy others ;))

@AAnsarii @AngelicBeauty @fille spéciale @acas shaikh @SilentSpectator @Devilishangel:) @sumaiyarox:) @cyclone94 @AtemisDelta @fantastic girl @shazmina @Thunder Bird @Busy Buddy @forbidden rose @HauteHijabii @ICe Queen @whitetiger64 @Jeezan @knowitall10 @JoJoXJoJo @1357911 @Amy Bloom @Kumkum @Student of the year @sweetjinnah @sweetie pie @Uniquely Beautiful @Zari @2345qwer @Rmarie-yum @Rutzaba @eureka!
@mune:)

Attachments

• The Symptoms Of Weak Faith (1).docx
    145.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Reaction score
"What can my enemies do with me? If you take me to jail, I will make zikr of Allah. If you exile me from my land, I will do tafakkur, contemplate in the creation of Allah. If you execute me, I will be a shaheed. What can my enemies do with me? Because I'm not limited to this dunya. I am living for al-Aakhirah!"
~Ibn Taymiyah (ra)