• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
JANNAH/PARADISE
============

According to Qur'an and Hadith

Narrated Abu Huraira (ra): The Prophet (saw) said, "A place in Paradise as small as the bow or lash of one of you is better than all the world and whatever is in it." [Sahih Bukhari 4:51]

"Those who are faithfully true to their trusts and to their covenants; And those who strictly guard their (five compulsory congregational) prayers (at their fixed stated hours). These are indeed the inheritors. Who shall inherit the Firdaus (Paradise). They shall dwell therein forever." [Qur'an 23:8-11]

Narrated Anas bin Malik (ra): The Prophet (saw) said, "There is a tree in Paradise (which is so big and huge that) if a rider travels in its shade for one hundred years, he would not be able to cross it." [Sahih Bukhari 4:474]

Narrator Abu Hurayrah (ra): Allah's Messenger (saw) said, "The inhabitants of Paradise are hairless, beardless and have black eyes, their youth does not pass away and their garments do not wear out." [Mishkat, Tirmidhi ]

Narrated Sahl bin Sad (ra): The Prophet (saw) said, "Paradise has eight gates, and one of them is called Ar-Raiyan through which none will enter but those who observe fasting." The Prophet also said, "If a person spends two different kinds of something (for Allah's cause), he will be called from the gates of Paradise." [Sahih Bukhari 4:479]

Narrated Anas (ra): The Prophet (saw) said, "The first meal of the people of Paradise will be Extra-lobe (caudate lobe) of fish-liver". [Sahih Bukhari 4:546]

Narrated Abu Huraira (ra): The Prophet (saw) said, "Any person who will enter Paradise will resemble Adam (in appearance and figure). People have been decreasing in stature since Adam's creation." [Sahih Bukhari 4:543]

Allah says in The Noble Qur'an:

10. In a lofty Paradise,
11. Where they shall neither hear harmful speech nor falsehood,
12. Therein will be a running spring,
13. Therein will be thrones raised high,
14. And cups set at hand.
15. And cushions set in rows,
16. And rich carpets (all) spread out.

[Al-Ghaashiyah 88:10-16]

Narrated Abu Huraira Allah's Apostle (saw) said: "The first group (of people) who will enter Paradise will be (glittering) like the moon when it is full. They will not spit or blow their noses or relieve nature. Their utensils will be of gold and their combs of gold and silver; in their centers the aloe wood will be used, and their sweat will smell like musk. Everyone of them will have two wives; the marrow of the bones of the wives' legs will be seen through the flesh out of excessive beauty. They (i.e. the people of Paradise) will neither have differences nor hatred amongst themselves; their hearts will be as if one heart and they will be glorifying Allah in the morning and in the evening." [Sahih Bukhari 4:468]

Narrated 'Imran bin Husain The Prophet (saw) said: "Verily! 70,000 or 700,000 of my followers will enter Paradise altogether; so that the first and the last amongst them will enter at the same time, and their faces will be glittering like the bright full moon."
[Sahih Bukhari 4:464]

Narrated Anas bin Malik (ra): Allah's apostle (saw) said: "Any Muslim in whose three children died before the age of puberty will be granted Paradise by Allah because of His mercy to them."
[Sahih Bukhari 2:463]

Narrated Abu Huraira (ra): The Prophet (saw) said: "The person who participates in (Holy battles) in Allah's cause and nothing compels him to do so except belief in Allah and His Apostles, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty (if he survives) or will be admitted to Paradise (if he is killed in the battle as a martyr). Had I not found it difficult for my followers, then I would not remain behind any sariya going for Jihad and I would have loved to be martyred in Allah's cause and then made alive, and then martyred and then made alive, and then again martyred in His cause." [Sahih Bukhari 1:35]

Narrated Abu Huraira (ra): Allah's Apostle (saw) said, "Allah has ninety-nine names, i.e. one-hundred minus one, and whoever knows them will go to Paradise." [Sahih Bukhari 3:894]

Narrated Umm Salamah (ra): "The Prophet (saw) said: If a woman dies while her husband was pleased with her, she will enter Paradise." [Tirmidhi]

Narrated Sahl bin Sad (ra): Allah's Apostle (saw) said, "Whoever can guarantee (the chastity of) what is between his two jaw-bones and what is between his two legs (i.e. his tongue and his private parts), I guarantee Paradise for him." [Sahih Bukhari 8.481]

Narrated by Ibn Abbas (ra): Allah's Apostle (saw) said: "Seventy thousand people of my followers will enter Paradise without accounts, and they are those who do not practice Ar-Ruqya and do not see an evil omen in things, and put their trust in their Lord."
[Bukhari Volume 8, Book 76, Number 479]1476679_713420622015135_1726793828_n.jpg

Reaction score
So True and Beautiful Lines …… • No matter what name you have in this world, At the end we all will be called “MAYYAT” • Whatever luxurious vehicles we drive today In the end we will be taken as “JANAZA” • No matter what house we stay in today In the end we have to live in “QABAR” ... • Whatever clothes we wear today, In the end we will be wearing the “ KAFAN” • No matter how far we travel in this world, In the end we have to fly off with a common VISA “KULLU NAFSIN ZAIKATUL MAUT” (Translation: Every soul shall have a taste of death) May ALLAAH make our journey easy and Jannah our destination,May ALLAAH tk us all after hving gain HIS complete 4giveness on us all,HIS satisfactions completely in all ways,mk our soul be tken wiz ease,peace n lightness,mk us leave this world as real believers wiz strong Imaan on ALLAH,mking our last action b4 dying a great ibadat 4 ALLAH only,mk z Shahada our last words n sajdah our position while dying n mk us die after being chosen n granted z higest level of jannah near Muhammad[saw],being among those who will be under the shade of ALLAH'S throne on z day where no shade will exist except tht of The Most Merciful One,mk us among those who pass all z questions in z Qabar,enlight it 4 us,mk it peaceful n joyful always till we r b4 ALLAH on z qriyama day mking us received our book of "Hisaab" in our right hand n mking us all 2 be among those who will enter jannah without hving 2 be question on anything frm ALLAH[SWT] In Shaa ALLAH,Ameeen YA RAB.

Reaction score
Khalid ibn al Waleed (ra) narrated the following hadith:

A Bedouin came one day to the Holy Prophet (sallallahu 'alahi wasallam) and said to him;

"O, Messenger of Allah! I've come to ask you a few questions about the affairs of this Life and the Hereafter."

''Ask what you wish'' said Rasulullah (sallallahu 'alahi wasallam).

Q: I'd like to be the most learned of men.
A: Fear Allah, and you will be the most learned of men.

Q: I wish to be the richest man in the world.
A: Be contented, and you will be the richest man in the world.

Q: I'd like to be the most just man.
A: Desire for others what you desire for yourself, and you will be the most just of men.

Q: I want to be the best of men.
A: Do good to others and you will be the best of men.

Q: I wish to be the most favored by Allah.
A: Engage much in Allah's praise, and you will be most favored by Him.

Q: I'd like to complete my faith.
A: If you have good manners you will complete your faith

Q: I wish to be among those who do good.
A: Adore Allah as if you see Him. If you don 't see Him, He seeth you. In this way you will be among those who do good.

Q: I wish to be obedient to Allah.
A: If you observe Allah's commands you will be obedient.

Q: I'd like to be free from all sins.
A: Bathe yourself from impurities and you will be free from all sins.

Q: I'd like to be raised on the Day of Judgement in the light.
A: Don't wrong yourself or any other creature, and you will be raised on the Day of Judgement in the light.

Q: I'd like Allah to bestow His mercy on me.
A: If you have mercy on yourself and others, Allah will grant you mercy on the Day of Judgement.

Q: I'd like my sins to be very few.
A: If you seek the forgiveness Allah as much as you can, your sins will be very few.

Q: I'd like to be the most honorable man.
A: If you do not complain to any fellow creature, you will be the most honorable of men.

Q: I'd like to be the strongest of men.
A: If you put your trust in Allah, you will be the strongest of men.

Q: I'd like to enlarge my provision.
A: If you keep yourself pure, Allah will enlarge your provision.

Q: I'd like to be loved by Allah and His messenger.
A: If you love what Allah and His messenger love, you will be among their beloved ones.

Q: I wish to be safe from Allah's wrath on the Day of Judgement.
A: If you do not loose your temper with any of your fellow creatures, you will be safe from the wrath of Allah on the Day of Judgement.

Q: I'd like my prayers to be responded.
A: If you avoid forbidden actions, your prayers will he responded.

Q: I'd like Allah not to disgrace me on the Day of Judgement.
A: If you guard your chastity, Allah will not disgrace you on the Day of Judgement.

Q: I'd like Allah to provide me with a protective covering on the Day of Judgement.
A: Do not uncover your fellow creatures faults, and Allah will provide you with a covering protection on the Day of Judgement.

Q: What will save me from sins?
A: Tears, humility and illness.

Q: What are the best deeds in the eyes of Allah?
A: Gentle manners, modesty and patience.

Q: What are the worst evils in the eyes of Allah?
A: Hot temper and miserliness.

Q: What assuages the wrath of Allah in this life and in the Hereafter?
A: Concealed charity and kindness to relatives.

Q: What extinguishes hell's fires on the Day of Judgement?
A: Patience in adversity and misfortunes.

[Authentic Hadith related in the famous collection of 'Musnad Imam Ahmad' by Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal]

Reaction score
A man was thrown in fire and didn’t get burned :
it was ?Prophet Ibrahim (pbuh)

A man crossed a sea and didn’t drown :
it was ?Prophet Mosa (Moses) (pbuh)

A man was swallowed by a huge whale and survived:
it was ?Prophet Yunus (pbuh)

A man was thrown down a well by his brothers and left to
die but he survived, then became a minister:
it was ?Prophet Yusuf (pbuh)

Let’s take a lesson from this!

if the whole world gathers to make something happen which
ALLAH Has not Predestined to happen, they could not do so

and if the whole world gathers to prevent what ALLAH Has
Predestined to happen, they could not do so, as well.

So always trust in what ALLAH has destined for you no matter
how bad it may look like at the beginning ...
ALHAMDULILLAH

Reaction score
-"O you who believe, do not befriend the Jews and the Christians.They
are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you,
then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing
people." -Surat Al-Ma'idah 5:51

-"...Indeed your protector (Wali) is none but Allah, His Messanger and those
who have believed..." -Suratul Al-Ma'idah 5:55

Reaction score
-In the hadith of intercession, Anas reported that the Prophet(s) said:
"Indeed Allah will take out of the hell fire whoever has Eemaan in his heart
which is the weight of a deenar. Then He will(take out) whoever has the
Eemaan in his heart which is the weight of half a deenar." -Al-Bukhari.

Reaction score
f7167c4d2c5b95cd26bb8c9976d4f97f.jpg
:cry:

Reaction score
STORY -- MOTHERS LOVE
Mother – Son, What If I Lose My Vision ?
Son – I’ll Take You To The Best Eye Hospital in The Country.
Mother – And What If I Don’t Get My Vision Cured There?
Son – I’ll Take You To The Best Eye Hospital in The World.
Mother – if they are still un able to treat me then ?
Son – I will take care of u for Life time Mother.
Mother – Love You son
Son – Mum, What If I Lose My Vision ?
Mother – I’ll Give My Eyes To You
Now That’s Call Mother’s Love !!!
OH ALLAH enable us to be dutiful to our Parents, Oh ALLAH grant them the highest ranks of Jannah Aameen

Reaction score
STORY -- THE HUSBAND
“For the first time after 18 years of marriage, she prepared the worst dinner for her husband. The vegetables were over cooked,meat was burned and salad was too salty.
At the dinner table, her husband kept silent while he was eating. After that, when she was in kitchen washing dishes He came to her, smile at her and kissed her on her forehead.
“why is this kiss for?” she asked him not believing what he did.
“tonight your cooking reminded me of your cooking in the first days of our marriage! it reminded me of your cooking as a new bride, so I wanted to treat you as if you are a new bride”
OH ALLAH, Grant us pious spouses and grant us love in our Marriages, Aameen