• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
STORY -- MOTHERS LOVE
Mother – Son, What If I Lose My Vision ?
Son – I’ll Take You To The Best Eye Hospital in The Country.
Mother – And What If I Don’t Get My Vision Cured There?
Son – I’ll Take You To The Best Eye Hospital in The World.
Mother – if they are still un able to treat me then ?
Son – I will take care of u for Life time Mother.
Mother – Love You son
Son – Mum, What If I Lose My Vision ?
Mother – I’ll Give My Eyes To You
Now That’s Call Mother’s Love !!!
OH ALLAH enable us to be dutiful to our Parents, Oh ALLAH grant them the highest ranks of Jannah Aameen
Aameen! :cry:

Reaction score
The Patient Old Man:

When passing through a mountain pass, a bedouin (villager) once came across an old man who was blind and who seemed to be afflicted with various ailments all over his body. It was clear that he was wasting away. He was even paralyzed and was constantly forced to remain in a seated position. The Bedouin could clearly hear him say, "All praise is for Allah, Who has kept me safe from ailments with which He has tested many among His creation; and He has indeed preferred me over many among those that He created."

"My brother!" exclaimed the bedouin. "What have you been saved from? By Allah, I think that you have been afflicted with every single kind of ailment!"

"Go away from me," said the old man, as he raised his head. "Do I not still have a tongue with which I can pronounce His Oneness, and with which I can remember Him every single moment? And do I not still have a heart with which I can know Him?"

These words of the old man were enough for the bedouin to repent to Allah for his sins and ask Him for forgiveness.

Remember, there is always someone else who is in more problem than you.

Reaction score
Give time to PARENTS!!!!!!

An elderly man in Mumbai calls his son in New York and says,

'I hate to ruin your day son, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are getting a divorce; 35 years of marriage... and that much misery is enough!'

'Dad, what are you talking about?' the son screams.

'We can't stand the sight of each other any longer,' the old man says.

'We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Hong Kong and tell her!'

Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone.

'Like heck they're getting divorced,' she shouts,
'I'll take care of this.'

She calls Mumbai immediately,and ¬ screams at the old man, 'You are not getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR??' and she hangs up.

The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife.
'Okay', he says, 'It's all set. They're both coming for our anniversary and paying their own airfare!!'

*MORAL
No man / woman is busy in this world all 365 days.

The sky is not going to fall down if you take few days LEAVE and meet your dear ones.

*OFFICE WORK IS NOT EVERYTHING IN LIFE and MONEY MAKING IS NOT EVERYTHING IN LIFE.*

Give time to PARENTS!!!!!!
Paradise lies beneath the feet of your mother