• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Three Tough Questions:

There was a young man who went overseas to study for quite a long time. When he returned, he asked his parents to find him a religious scholar or any expert who could answer his 3 Questions. Finally, his parents were able to find a Muslim scholar.

Young man: Who are you? Can you answer my questions?

Scholar: I am one of Allah (SubHana Wa Ta`ala )'s slaves and Insha-Allah (God willing), I will be able to answer your questions.

Young man: Are you sure? A lot of Professors and experts were not able to answer my questions.

Scholar: I will try my best, with the help of Allah(SubHana Wa Ta`ala).

Young Man: I have 3 questions:

1. Does God exist? If so, show me His shape.

2. What is takdir (fate)?

3. If shaitan (Devil) was created from the fire, why at the end he will be thrown to hell that is also created from fire. It certainly will not hurt him at all, since Shaitan (Devil) and the hell were created from fire. Did God not think of it this far?

Suddenly, the Scholar slapped the young man's face very hard.

Young Man (feeling pain): Why do you get angry at me?

Scholar: I am not angry. The slap is my answer to your three questions.

Young Man: I really don't understand.

Scholar: How do you feel after I slapped you?

Young Man: Of course, I felt the pain.

Scholar: So do you believe that pain exists?

Young Man: Yes.

Scholar: Show me the shape of the pain!

Young Man: I cannot.

Scholar: That is my first answer. All of us feel God's existence without being able to see His shape... Last night, did you dream that you will be slapped by me?

Young Man: No.

Scholar: Did you ever think that you will get a slap from me, today?

Young Man: No.

Scholar: That is takdir (fate)........ My hand that I used to slap you, what is it created from?

Young Man: It is created from flesh.

Scholar: How about your face, what is it created from?

Young Man: Flesh.

Scholar: How do you feel after I slapped you?

Young Man: In pain.

Scholar: Even though Shaitan (Devil) and also the hell were created from the fire, if Allah wants, insha-Allah (God willing), the hell will become a very painful place for Shaitan (Devil).

Reaction score
tumblr_mhlgvyYSFQ1qfrllho1_500.jpg
On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) say: Allah the Almighty said:
O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great at it.

It was related by at-Tirmidhi (also by Ahmad ibn Hanbal). Its chain of authorities is sound.

Reaction score
The Purpose of Life
As Muslims we believe in the one and only Creator Allah. He is the only One worthy of worship and has indeed created us for a purpose. He has sent many Messengers and Prophets to guide humanity to the straight path, with Muhammad (pbuh) being the Final Messenger and the Quran being the Final Revelation.

Allah says in the Quran that we were indeed created for a purpose beyond that of mere play and enjoyment.

“Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?” (Quran 3:115)
Allah states that the reality of this life is one of deception and we should not fall for its temporary enjoyments.

“Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children – like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion.” (Quran 57:20)
Allah assures us that the reality of this life is that each and everyone of us is being tested, and we will be brought back to our Lord in account for every deed we have performed, both the good and the bad.

“[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed – and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving.” (Quran 67:2)
Allah also teaches us that the purpose of life is to also worship Him alone without associating partners with Him. This does not necessarily mean praying 24 hours a day with our face planted on the ground, but rather live our lives in obedience to God in accordance with the moral code outlined in the Quran. This includes being kind to your parents, relatives, neighbours, the poor and the needy. It also means fuliflling the commands of God whether it is to perform the 5 daily prayers, pay the Zakat (Charity), fast the month of Ramadan and perform the Hajj (Pilgrimage).

“And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.” (Quran 51:56)

Pwetty Angel ARaza7 Afzal1 ***Sam*** laiba umer Marium Iqbal Angelina_25 ***amd*** sakaria john MemoryMatrix 21 *Anonymous* AngelicBeauty black widow Dynamite fantastic girl Fayax555 fjmskt frozen sunlight HAJRA SHAH <3 iThink LARGE Minion16 mune:) Silent Hunter aliomuhammad142 and everyone :)

Reaction score
The Purpose of Life
As Muslims we believe in the one and only Creator Allah. He is the only One worthy of worship and has indeed created us for a purpose. He has sent many Messengers and Prophets to guide humanity to the straight path, with Muhammad (pbuh) being the Final Messenger and the Quran being the Final Revelation.

Allah says in the Quran that we were indeed created for a purpose beyond that of mere play and enjoyment.

“Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?” (Quran 3:115)
Allah states that the reality of this life is one of deception and we should not fall for its temporary enjoyments.

“Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children – like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion.” (Quran 57:20)
Allah assures us that the reality of this life is that each and everyone of us is being tested, and we will be brought back to our Lord in account for every deed we have performed, both the good and the bad.

“[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed – and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving.” (Quran 67:2)
Allah also teaches us that the purpose of life is to also worship Him alone without associating partners with Him. This does not necessarily mean praying 24 hours a day with our face planted on the ground, but rather live our lives in obedience to God in accordance with the moral code outlined in the Quran. This includes being kind to your parents, relatives, neighbours, the poor and the needy. It also means fuliflling the commands of God whether it is to perform the 5 daily prayers, pay the Zakat (Charity), fast the month of Ramadan and perform the Hajj (Pilgrimage).

“And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.” (Quran 51:56)

Pwetty Angel ARaza7 Afzal1 ***Sam*** laiba umer Marium Iqbal Angelina_25 ***amd*** sakaria john MemoryMatrix 21 *Anonymous* AngelicBeauty black widow Dynamite fantastic girl Fayax555 fjmskt frozen sunlight HAJRA SHAH <3 iThink LARGE Minion16 mune:) Silent Hunter aliomuhammad142 and everyone :)
Awesum post MashaAllah!
JazakAllahu Khair 4 the tag bro (=

Reaction score
1798883_455423124561213_2108006579_n.jpg